Chapter 31: Control

>>three years later>>
Kikyo's POV:
It's been three years since that Uchiha bra- I mean "prince" came and he's more pompous than the time he first arrived.  I never thought anyone could possibly get worse, but I suppose I was wrong.  Orochimaru was taking almost all of his time and dedicating it to that Uchiha in order to make him stronger, leaving little time for the two of us to be alone.

Currently, I was training against Kabuto and nearly seared his flesh off.  He just barely dodged my fire style attack, only to run into my puppet of the fourth Hokage.  "Rasengan!" I yelled out, hitting Kabuto dead on in the stomach.  He went flying, making a crater in the wall.  He had already begun to heal his stomach when I realized what I almost did.

I clenched my fist in anger and punched the training dummy, totally obliterating the hinges without the use of chakra.  Kabuto carefully made his way over to me.  "Kikyo, are you okay?" he questioned.  I looked at his healed stomach before looking down to the floor.

He worries about me after what I almost did?  I nearly killed him!  A sigh escaped my lips as I stood there.  "How can you ask that?" I wondered quietly.

"Hmm?"

I growled before turning sharply to face him.  "How can you ask if I'm okay when I nearly killed you!?  It doesn't make any sense to worry about me after what I did!" I exclaimed.  He placed a hand on my shoulder, making me stop in shock.  He smiled lightly at me.

"I understand.  You're frustrated because Lord Orochimaru has hardly spent any time with you for a while and taking it out while training.  You just need to keep calm and get him to notice you.  You're anniversary is coming up, after all," Kabuto stated.  That's right.  Our anniversary for how long we've been together is coming up, but he still hasn't proposed.  Perhaps he never will, but I will wait.

I nodded to Kabuto before leaving the room, followed by Shu.  Shu had been watching the fight and whimpered softly.  "You're a little scary when mad," he spoke.  I nodded as I scratched behind his ear.

"Sorry, Shu, I didn't mean to frighten you," I apologized.  Shu shrugged as I began to come up with some ideas to get Orochimaru to notice me. (Notice me senpai! XD)

Orochimaru's POV:
One by one, bodies fell before me as Sasuke sliced through them with his katana.  He'd certainly grown in the few years he'd been here.  Of course, his hair still looked like a duck butt, so that would be the first to go when I take over his body.  His sharingan is fully matured as well, though it's unfortunate that he does not possess the mangekyo.

He pulled out a cloth and began cleaning the blood off of his blade, paying no mind to me. I walked over and cleaned the tip when I noticed a spot of blood had been missed. "Let's head back, Sasuke. Training is done for today," I explained before walking away. Footsteps followed behind me as we entered the hideout.

Sasuke quickly went ahead of me to his room, leaving me alone to my thoughts. I felt the small dent in my pocket, sighing inaudibly before turning to look out the door. "Will I ever be able to ask her?" I wondered aloud, missing a lone tear as it fell down from my eye. Once again, footsteps came up behind me and stopped a few feet away.

"Lord Orochimaru, Lady Kikyo has requested your presence," Kabuto spoke. I nodded and turned back into the hideout, beginning to walk to the room we share. I opened the door, only to find rose petals everywhere, a few candles lit, and Kikyo laying on the bed with her head propped up.

I looked at her beautiful red, blue, and white dress that she wore as her sharingan eyes stared into my golden orbs. (Just imagine the blue is where the red is and the red is where the white is)

 (Just imagine the blue is where the red is and the red is where the white is)

Shock enveloped me, keeping me from moving.  A chuckle left her blood red lips as she stood up and walked over to me.  "That shocking, huh?" she questioned seductively.  I pulled her flush against me and kissed her passionately, breaking away only a minute later.  She took a few deep breaths as she ran a few fingers down my chest, tracing outlines.  "You've gotten more fit since training that brat," she claimed, smiling up at me.  I nodded.

"Well, it was necessary to be able to keep up with him," I explained, looking away while trying to keep a blush from surfacing.  Why was I blushing?  Shouldn't it be me landing her blush and not the other way around?  I cleared my throats as I felt the small bulge in my pocket and pulled out the velvet box.  "Kikyo, I have a question," I spoke.

She fluttered her eyelashes and nodded, silently urging me to continue.  I took a deep breath and exhaled shakily, looking determinedly into her now sapphire eyes.

"Kikyo..."
---------------------------------------
Aaaaaand scene!  My apologies for not updating in so long, but you know how school is.  The heart of Robin Hood is also picking up and I'm rehearsing early morning and most likely late at night soon, so I've been losing a lot of writing time.  I will hopefully have another chapter for you guys at the end of the week.  Also, comment below if I should give you lovely readers a nickname.  Thank you all so much for reading and I will see you in the next chapter!  Buh-bye!