Chapter 6:You Know Who Your Parents Are!?

Guys, I can't believe I found this cute picture of Madara smiling.😍 I know it's an Orochimaru love story, but I couldn't help it, especially considering who Kikyo's father is.  Hope you enjoy the chapter and pic.  Vote and comment please, I enjoy seeing everyone's comments.  First person to comment on this chapter gets a chapter dedicated to them.
-----------------------------------------
Hiruzen's POV:
*dream*
I watched Kikyo laugh at Jinin and it died down shortly after.  "My name is Kikyo Uchiha, daughter of Kira and Madara Uchiha!"
*End dream*

I shot up awake and looked around.  I took a look around and realized I was in my room.  I then looked down in my lap and sighed.  "How does she know who her parents are?"  I wondered aloud.  I decided to ask her when we all woke up.

>>time-skip morning>>

I put the finishing touches on the breakfast, set it on the table and proceeded to the stairs.  "Kikyo, Orochimaru, breakfast is ready!"  I called up to them.  I heard them say that they're coming down shortly and chuckled slightly.  They came down soon after and sat at their respective places.  We all had some bacon, eggs, and a pancake in the shape of a smiley face.  After we finished, Kikyo took the dishes from my hand.  "You've been very busy lately, Sarutobi sensei, let me handle the dishes."  She said with a bright smile on her face.

I smiled back at her.  "Thank you, Kikyo."  I said.  She just shrugged and went to wash them off.  Orochimaru went to his room to put on some clothes and I sat down in a chair behind Kikyo as she worked.

I gave out an inaudible sigh and looked up to her.  "Kikyo, how do you know your parents are?"  I asked in a serious tone of voice.  She froze slightly and sighed while turning to me.

"I searched through your memories with my sharingan and found you and Danzo talking about it.  I feel guilty for doing it, but I needed to know."  She was silent for a moment, then looked me straight in the eye with her eternal mangekyo sharingan.  "Why couldn't my mother and father keep me?"

I was taken aback by the sudden question.  I was about to answer when one of my attendants came into the room.  "Lord Hokage, an emergency Kage Summit has been called by Lord Mifune, something about a rouge ninja force big enough to take on the five great nations!"  He exclaimed.

I sighed and looked to Kikyo with a sad smile on my face.  "I'll tell you all about your parents later, right now, I have to go."  I said in a soft tone.  She just nodded her head and left for her room.  I looked to my attendant with a stoic expression.  "Perform the reverse summoning."  He nodded his head and shivered slightly at my no-nonsense tone and performed the reverse summon.  We arrived at the building in the land of iron where the Kage summits are held and I took my seat next to the Kazekage and Mizukage.

Mifune looked around and sighed.  "Good, everyone's here now."  He said.  His tone made me worry slightly for the safety of my village.

"Mifune, why are we here?"  Came the reply of the impatient Raikage, A.  All of the Kage sighed at him and he frowned some more.  "What, we all have important business to attend to, let's make this quick."  He said with more anger in his tone than the last time.

"Calm yourself, Raikage, let's see what this is about."  The Tsuchikage, ohnoki, said to A.

Mifune coughed slightly, grabbing everyone's attention once again.  "There have been sightings of a huge shinobi force big enough to take out the five great nations.  We must bring out all of our fighters and defend our countries at once."

I spoke up and got the attention that Mifune originally had.  "I have a person in my village that could likely take all of them down by herself with ease."  I stated in a serious tone.  Everyone raised a brow in confusion.

"Who do you mean, Lord Hokage?"  Mifune asked in a curious, yet serious tone of voice.

I looked to him after taking each look that I'm receiving from the other Kage.  "Her name is Kikyo Uchiha."

Kikyo's POV:
I had my battle clothes on along with my armor and my weapons in my person.  I'm currently training at training ground ten to perfect a new jutsu I do with my gunbai.  I grabbed the handle again and stabbed it into the ground.  "Fire style:Great Wall of flames!"  I yelled out.  A circular wall of fire with a sixteen foot diameter appeared on the ground and immediately shot up twenty feet into the sky.  I smirked and used my wind style to boost my jump up the twenty feet while making hand signs.  I looked into the pillar and smirked.  "Wind style:cylindrical pull!"  I yelled out again while my wind made the fire hotter and collapse inward.  If someone were trapped in there, not even their bone marrow would be left.  I smirked at my work and felt Orochimaru's chakra behind me.

He started clapping and my smirked widened.  "Quite a jutsu combination you have there.  Could you perhaps teach me the one that enables you to jump higher?"  He asked after complimenting my combo.

I looked at him and brought my right hand out.  "Sure, just follow my hand signs."  I replied.  Orochimaru smirked and I made the tiger seal.  "Wind style:jump of the nine-tails."  I said and jumped a hundred feet in the air.  I then used another wind jutsu to keep myself from getting hurt falling at that height.  "There, now you try."  I said.

Orochimaru the hand sign, said the jutsu's name, and went about fifty feet up.  When he got back down, his grin was really big.  He kissed me very passionately for about a minute and pulled away.  "We should probably head home."  He said while taking my right hand in his left.  We walked silently to the mansion in a comfortable silence an opened the door to come face-to-face with Sarutobi sensei.

"Kikyo, the five great nations are in need of your help."  He said.  I nodded and made sure I had all my stuff ready to go.  I kissed Orochimaru good bye and Sarutobi sensei took the two of us to the land of iron.