Chapter 18:Change Of Plans

Thank you to all my readers for sticking with me. I'm so happy you all liked last chapter, your comments make me so happy. I honestly didn't think I did good, but I'm glad you guys thought it was good.  This chapter is dedicated to ayamecross for all your support.  Thank you all so much!
---------------------------------------------
Kikyo's POV:
I woke up and immediately heard a chuckle.  "You're finally awake.  You were so tired from last night that it's lunchtime."  I heard Orochimaru's voice from behind me.  My eyes widened and I got up, only to blush darkly and cover myself up.  'Again, I'm glad he kept his promise, but he might lose all control one day before we're married at this rate.'  I thought to myself.  Orochimaru chuckled at me again.  "Kikyo, you might want to get dressed and ready for the day."  He told me, lust starting to cloud his eyes.  I nodded vigorously with a heavy blush and a small smile.  I ran to the closet before Orochimaru could try to pull the sheets off of me and smiled.

I began taking out my traditional clothes and felt the sheet yanked off of me.  I squeaked and hid behind my long kimonos.  Orochimaru chuckled at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.  I quickly put my clothes on behind my kimonos and put my armor on.  "You're such a tease, you know that?"  I asked him.  He chuckled and nodded.  I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.  We left for the kitchen and quickly made some breakfast.  After we finished, Konan came up to us.

I raised a brow at her and she smiled kindly.  "Pein would like to see you two in his office."  She told us.  We nodded and followed her down to his office.

Once we entered, I smirked as he tried to intimidate us, and SUCKED!  We bowed to him slightly.  "I need you two to scout around the hideout at a twenty mile radius with the help of Deidara, Sasori, and Tobi.  Orochimaru, you're dismissed, I have something to discuss with Kikyo."  He told us.  Orochimaru nodded and left, leaving me with a questioning look on my face.  It was replaced by happiness when Tobi's mask came into view.  He took off his mask and I tilted my head curiously.

He came closer to me and stopped two feet away.  "My name is Obito and I knew your Father.  I plan on bringing him back to life soon.  Tell no one of my true identity."  He told me.

I nodded happily.  Pein dismissed me and I left the room, holding hands with Orochimaru as we left the hideout.  "What happened in there?"  He asked me.

I shrugged.  "Just wanted to know who my parents are."  I told him.  He shrugged and kissed my cheek as we got outside.  Once we made it to the twenty mile mark, we started going around the perimeter with our guard up.  I was itching for a fight and sadly haven't run into an unfortunate soul.  We were halfway done with our job when night fell.  We both stopped and set up camp.

Orochimaru smiled at me.  "I'll get some firewood.  There's a bed in a scroll with sheets and blankets."  He told me.  I nodded and went into the huge tent we set up.  I placed the scroll down in front of me and unraveled it.  I made the proper hand signs and pressed my hand on the scroll.  A cloud of smoke appeared and cleared shortly after to reveal a perfectly made bed with two pillows.

I smiled and heard footsteps.  I turned and pulled my katana out quickly.  I jumped out and sighed as I saw a scared Orochimaru.  I sighed and re-sheathed my sword sadly.  He wrapped his arms around me lovingly and kissed my forehead.

I smiled slightly at him and he returned the gesture.  "Sorry, there's no one around to fight.  We can always do other things."  He told me as his eyes clouded over with lust.  I blushed and looked away.

"Orochimaru, we need to keep our guard up, meaning we shouldn't."  I told him.

He sighed silently.  "You're right, maybe when we get home then."  He said and smiled.  I blushed darker and smiled.  I shrugged and laid down on the bed.  He laid down behind me and pulled me close to him.  I turned onto my other side and faced him, snuggling into his chest.  I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

                                    ***

I opened my eyes to see Orochimaru staring down at me with his arms still wrapped around my waist.  "I was wondering when I would see your beautiful eyes."  He told me.  I blushed at his comment and sat up.

He didn't let go of my waist and sat up with me.  "Let's get ready, we'll go home today if we're lucky."  I explained.  He nodded and let go of my waist.  I put on my armor and equipment and helped Orochimaru put everything away in scrolls.  After we finished that, he snaked his arm around my waist and we continued on our way.  It was noon before we finished and met up with Sasori's group.

The five of us went into the hideout and to Pein's office to report the mission.  Neither of our teams encountered any enemies.  After we reported in, I want to Kisame's room.  I knocked on the door three times and Kisame opened it, smiling down at me.  "Hey kid, what do you need?"  He asked me.

I smiled up at him.  "Can you train with me and help perfect my sword skills?"  I asked him.  He nodded and grabbed Samehada.  We went out to the training grounds and I pulled my sword out of it's sheath.  I stared at my sword from my parents sadly, then shook it off and looked up determinedly.

He smirked, showing his pointy teeth off.  "All right, show me what you got."  He told me.  I nodded and rushed at him.  We clashed swords and he tried pushing me back in a pitiful attempt.  He grunted as he continued trying and we broke away from each other.  "You're stronger than I thought."  He said to me.  I smirked as I blocked his attack to my abdomen.

I got away from and made a hand sign with one hand.  "Water style:water blades!"  I yelled out as I slashed my sword in the air.  It made water blades that went to Kisame.  His eyes widened and stuck Samehada in the ground as he made hand signs.

"Water style:water wall!"  He yelled.  A wall of water came up and protected him from all sides.  I smirked at his stupidity and grabbed my sword.  The water wall went down and I was right there with my sword at the ready.  I made a stab for him and he did a backflip, taking Samehada with him.  He smirked at me.  "Nice job, I wasn't expecting that.  I think that's enough for today, I heard some new members are coming."  He told me.  I nodded and we went back into the hideout.

I made it to mine and Orochimaru's room and took my armor and weapons off.  I placed them in the closet and walked over to the bed, closing my eyes for a little nap.  I sighed happily and felt myself drift off to sleep.