Chapter 19:More Uchihas

Orochimaru's POV:
I walked into mine and Kikyo's room and smiled, seeing her sleeping figure. I pushed a strand of her hair off her beautiful face and behind her ear. I kissed her forehead lightly and got up. 'I'll let her sleep. I need to join the other members.' I thought to myself with no emotion showing. I left our room and quietly closed the door. I then walked down the hallway and made it to the family, turning left to reach the room with the exit.

I looked to the exit and saw none other than Itachi Uchiha with a red-haired girl next to him. "Itachi, who is this you brought with you?" Pein questioned him. Itachi looked to the girl lovingly.

"This is Kira Uchiha." Itachi introduced. My eyes widened. She was thought to be dead, yet here she is in the presence of the Akatsuki.

After we all introduced ourselves, I left for the room I share with Kikyo.  'I need to take Kikyo to one of my bases.  I know it's selfish of me to keep her from her mother, but I don't want to leave and she stays behind.'  I thought to myself.  I frowned and looked down.  I grabbed all of her clothes and weapons and sealed them into a scroll.  Shu looked at me questioningly and I sighed.  "It's not safe here anymore, I need to get her away from here."  I told him.  He nodded and placed his paw on my leg to travel with us.  I then picked Kikyo up into my arms and performed the reverse summoning.  I ended up at my north hideout and set her on the bed.  I placed the scroll with her belongings on the dresser and looked back at her.  Sighing, I sat on the bed and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.  "Please forgive me when you find out."  I whispered quietly and kissed her forehead.  I then stood up and performed the reverse summoning back to the Akatsuki base.  Konan then knocked on the door.

I sighed and opened the door.  She smiled lightly.  "Pein needs to see you about a mission."  She told me and left.  I left for his office and knocked on the door.  I heard Pein give me permission to enter, so I opened the door.

He looked up from his paperwork and nodded for me to take a seat.  I closed the door and say down on the seat in front of his desk.  "As soon as Itachi, Kira, and I come back from a mission, you will go with our newest recruit to force another man join.  His name is Hidan and you will be with Kakuzu when you go.  Relax until then, you're dismissed."

Kikyo's POV:
My eyes fluttered open and I saw a dimly lit wall with snakes carved into it.  Shu smiled at me and licked my cheek.  I giggled and petted his head.  "Where are we?"  I asked him.  He shrugged.

"I don't know, but Orochimaru said we couldn't stay at the Akatsuki base anymore because it was too dangerous."  He explained to me.  I nodded and continued to pet him.  'I'm sure that he knows what he's doing.'  I thought happily.  I continued to pet his head and looked out the window, seeing it was nearly night fall.

I continued smiling and turned to Shu.  "Let's go find the kitchen, I want to have some food ready for Orochimaru is he comes."  I told him.  He nodded and started sniffing, leading the way.  On our way, we saw a boy with silver hair, round glasses, and wearing purple clothes with a tan sash.

The boy stopped and looked at me with a smile.  He walked over to me and bowed slightly, then stood back up fully.  "My name is Kabuto, I'm Lord Orochimaru's right hand man.  You must be Kikyo, he told me you'd come here soon."  He explained to me.

I smiled back at him.  "It's nice to meet you.  I'm looking for the kitchen so I can make some food for Orochimaru when he returns."  I explained.  He smiled and had me follow him.  The halls twisted and turned in all directions.  I smiled when we finally reached the kitchen and looked at how white it was, unlike the hallways.

Kabuto bowed to me again.  "I'm glad I could help you.  If you ever need help, just smear your blood on this bracelet and I'll appear."  He told me with a smile.  I thanked him and he left the room.  I got to work on making some medium rare steak and scrambled eggs as Shu looked around at the room.

I giggled at his look of awe and felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, planting a kiss on my neck.  I smiled lovingly at Orochimaru and he returned the gesture.  "I take it Kabuto helped you find the kitchen.  Was he nice to you?"  He questioned me.  I nodded as I served the food on our plates.  After we finished, we both went to our room and laid down.  Shu laid down in the little doggie bed that Orochimaru brought here for him with a smile as his tail wagged happily.  He then closed his eyes and fell asleep, still smiling.  I chuckled and turned back to Orochimaru, only to find him smirking seductively at me.  I blushed and buried my head in his chest.

His chest then rumbled as he chuckled and he brought his hand under my chin, bringing my head up and capturing my lips in a passionate kiss.  I quickly kissed back and he smirked, licking my bottom lip asking for entrance.  I hesitantly parted my lips and his tongue shot into my mouth, leaving no corner untouched.  He pulled away after a minute or two and smirked as he saw me panting and blushing darkly.  He hovered above me and straddled my hips as he kissed my neck.

I bit my lip to keep my moans in and failed.  His smirk widened as he started to leave a hickey on the sensitive skin of my neck once again.  I felt him gently bite down and I gasped, moaning as he started sucking.  He finished after a couple minutes and laid back down on the bed.  He pulled me close to him and I snuggled into his chest as he inhaled my scent.  "Goodnight, my love."  He said and we both closed our eyes, falling asleep peacefully.