Chapter 17:Orochimaru's Test

Orochimaru's POV:
I woke up with a smile on my face as I looked lovingly at Kikyo's sleeping figure. I snuggled my face into her neck as I felt her naked upper body press against mine. 'I want to purpose to her and I know she'll say yes, but I'm still insecure.' I thought to myself. I felt Kikyo stir and looked down into her sleepy blue orbs. "Good morning." I said to her. She smiled at me, then blushed darkly when she felt my body against hers. She squeaked quietly and buried her head in my face. I chuckled, placing my thumb and forefinger on her chin and brought it up to meet my gaze. "You're so innocent and cute, you have no idea what it does to me." I whispered seductively in her ear. She blushed once again and I kissed her deeply. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and someone knocked on the door.

I pulled away and Kikyo hid herself in the blankets. "Breakfast is ready, make sure you're ready for the test before coming, Orochimaru." I heard Konan speak and she left. I sighed and looked back at Kikyo. I smirked and kissed the tip of her nose as it poked out.

She blushed again. "Don't worry, we'll continue this later." I said as I squeezed her right breast, receiving a moan from her. I chuckled and walked into the closet, grabbing my usual attire and putting it on, placing my cloak around me afterwards. I wandered back to Kikyo as she kept her figure hidden and smirked, pulling the blanket off of her.  She squeaked and crossed her arms over her chest.  I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head while licking her neck and jawline.  "If you had just moved, I wouldn't be so inclined to play some more."  I told her with lust showing in my eyes.  I started massaging her right breast, making her moan with a heavy blush.  I then took her left breast into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the hardened nipple in a teasing manner.  She kept moaning and I stopped a few minutes after.  "I'll continue unless you go get ready for the day."  I told her.  She nodded and got up, walking to the closet and pulled out the traditional Uchiha attire.  She then put her Akatsuki cloak on and came back to stand next to me.

I smirked at her flustered expression and snaked my arm around her waist, bringing her flush against me. We left our room and headed into the kitchen, taking a seat next to each other on a bench. Kisame and Deidara smirked at us. "Sounds like you two were having fun last night and this morning." Kisame said. I nodded with a smirk as Kikyo his her face in my chest. I chuckled at her shyness and started eating. After everyone finished, we made our way to training grounds once again. Kikyo went to the upper tier to watch and the rest of them stayed below with me to let me choose my opponent.

I looked at each of them and looked at the close range fighters more. "Hmm. I'll fight Kisame." I informed. They all nodded and went up to the upper tier. Kisame stayed down where I am and smirked.

"I hope Kikyo doesn't mind that you might not be in one piece." He said with a cocky sound to his voice.

I shrugged in a cocky manner as we both still smirked. For a few seconds, there was dead silence. "Let the battle begin!" Pein yelled out. I smirked and placed my hands on my stomach, pressing down slightly. I unhinged my jaw and opened my mouth, having another snake come out. It brought a sword out of it's mouth and I caught it, feeling the snake retract back into my mouth.

Kisame and I ran at each other and clashed swords. His smirk never faltered, only grew. He chuckled at me. "The grass long sword, or the sword of Kusinagi, excellent choice." He said and broke away from me. He then stuck his sword in the ground and performed some hand signs. "Water style:water shark bomb jutsu." He yelled out and I dug under ground. I smirked as I made it under Kisame and got my attach ready. I pointed my sword skyward and shot out of the ground. Kisame looked down and dodged just in time, suffering only a minor cut on his left leg.

I stuck my sword in the ground when I landed and made hand signs of my own. "Earth style:earth spikes!" I shouted out as spikes made of earth came out of the ground. Kisame jumped to try and avoid them while I prepared another jutsu. He finally settled with standing on one of the spikes and I finished with the preparations. "Summoning jutsu:reanimation!" I yelled.

Pein's eyes widened. "Enough, we don't need the dead wandering around and trying to kill is. Orochimaru wins." He announced. I smirked and Kisame jumped down to where I was, shaking my hand.

"Next time we won't be interrupted, I want to see that jutsu." Kisame said to me.

I nodded with a smirk. "No problem with that. I'll look forward to it." I told him. He gave me a closed-eye smile with a toothy grin, showing off his sharp teeth. Kikyo jumped down and hugged me.

She looked back to Kisame with a smile and he ruffled her hair. "Way to go, Kisame, you both did great!" She exclaimed. Kisame said thanks to her and we all left for the kitchen, seeing that it's lunch time now. Once everyone finished their food, they went their separate ways. Deidara and Sasori left on a mission, Kisame left to train, Zetsu went to his garden, and Konan helped Pein with his paperwork. I looked at Kikyo with a smirk and brought her up to stand with me. She smiled at me and I smiled back and threw her over my shoulder. She raised a brow questioningly. "Orochimaru, what are you doing?" She questioned me.

I smirked at her question. "Going to our room." I replied. I saw her blush from the corner of my eye and smirked deviously. I opened the door to our room and entered, closing and locking it afterwards. I placed Kikyo on our bed and hovered over her. "Pein says we won't be going on missions until next week, so we get to have some fun." I told her, lust showing in my eyes once again. She nodded shyly as I unbuttoned her cloak. I gently pulled her arms out of the sleeves and started sliding her shirt over her head. Once she remained in only her bra, she crossed her arms over her chest with a squeak. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. "Don't hide yourself from me, I've already seen it." I told her. She nodded shyly and I reached behind her, undoing her bra clasps.

Kikyo's POV:
Orochinaru took off my bra to reveal my chest once more and smirked. He went down, immediately finding the sweet spot on my neck and started kissing it as he fondled my breasts. I tried to keep my moans in to keep the other Akatsuki members from hearing me. He then put his mouth on my left breast and swirled his tongue around my hardened nub as his right hand started rubbing me through my pants. I continued moaning at his actions as He felt me get wetter. He took my pants off, leaving me in only my panties, and resumed rubbing me. I could no longer contain my moans and the entire hideout could most likely hear me.

He looked at me as I blushed darkly and panted, making my chest rise and fall. "I won't take you yet, but I will do something else." He explained to me. I nodded and he went down to my core and stuck his long tongue in me. I moaned out loudly at the new sensation as he swirled his tongue around in me. He fondled my breast some more and pulled his tongue out, replacing it with a finger as he thrusted in me. "You taste as sweet as you look." He told me and I blushed darkly, still moaning loudly. He then started sucking on my other breast.  He finally stopped after an hour and laid next to me. He pulled me close to him and I smiled. "Let's sleep." He told me. I nodded and closed my eyes, having sweet dreams.
---------------------------------------------
As requested, I'm making it more lemony. Hope you all enjoy. Remember to please VOTE and COMMENT!
Balder614