Chapter 22:A New Arrival

I'm currently working on a bleach story along with this one. For those of you who know bleach, in your opinion, who would win? Remember to please VOTE and COMMENT!
Balder614
---------------------------------------------
Kikyo's POV:
I gave Kurama a big hug as he licked me slightly, making me smile and giggle. "I missed you." Kurama said.

"I missed you too." I replied. I looked around the cage and sighed when I saw the seal. "Dang, the seal is the eight prong seal (totally forgot what it was called right as I wrote this XD) I don't know if I can break it." I told him. He nodded sadly.

His ears flattened against his head sadly, then he perked up. "Just try, I know you can do it Kit." He said to me. I nodded and broke the connection. I looked at the boy as he growled at Orochimaru. Looks like Kurama took over slightly, but not enough to make the boy lose all consciousness.

Orochimaru then picked him up using his tongue and restrained him. He then lifted the boy's shirt and performed the five-pronged seal, tossing him aside. The pink-haired girl threw a kunai and it went through the blonde kid's jacket, keeping him pinned to a tree since he had fainted. She then proceeded to look at the Uchiha brat and make a big speech. Orochimaru's neck grew very long and he sank his fangs into the Uchiha's neck, injecting venom for the curse mark. He screamed out and fainted after a while. The girl then grabbed both of the boys and fled the area quickly. I sighed disappointedly. Now my chance to release Kurama is ruined.  I looked down sadly and Orochimaru came over to me.

He tilted his head to the side cutely with eyes full of concern.  "Are you all right, you're crying."  He said to me.  I quickly reached a hand up to my cheek and felt something wet on it.

I furiously wiped my eyes with my arm and Orochimaru stopped me, placing his hands on my cheeks gently.  "I was gonna set Kurama free, but the pink-haired girl took the boy who's his Jinchuuriki before I could try."  I said while looking down at the ground sadly.  Orochimaru kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Don't worry, we'll get another chance."  He told me.  I nodded and embraced him, then felt him return the gesture.  I smiled softly as I felt him rub my back.  There was then a chakra signature that appeared behind him and I heard a gasp.

The person's chakra felt familiar, but I can't place it.  "Orochimaru and Kikyo.  What are you guys doing here!?"  Anko questioned, demanding to receive answers.  Orochimaru chuckled and hid me from her view in a protective manner.

His smirk never faltered as he activated Anko's curse mark, causing her to fall to her knees in pain.  He chuckled again and knelt next to her, roughly grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him.  "It should be obvious, I've found my next vessel right here in your beloved village."  He explained to her.  She gritted her teeth and pushed him against a tree, pushing me away from them, and taking a hold of his hand and making hand signs.  I smirked slightly as I recognized what jutsu she was going for.  "Using a forbidden jutsu just to take me out, I'm surprised at you."  He said from behind us.  I jumped back next to him as Anko's eyes widened.  She took out a kunai and sliced of the mud clone's hand to stop the jutsu.  She then went back down on her knees in more excruciating pain.  As Orochimaru and I left her presence, he left some words of warning.  "Stop the Chunnin exams prematurely and I'll destroy your precious village and everyone in it."  We quickly left for the place we're hiding at right now and Orochimaru smirked at me.

I smiled back as a thought popped into my head.  "You know, they're probably gonna do the preliminaries as soon as all the kids get there."  I told him.  He nodded.

"I know, but that won't be for a few more days, so we have it to ourselves.  He replied.  I shrugged and nodded as I felt him capture my lips in a passionate kiss.  I immediately kissed back and felt him run his tongue along my bottom, requesting entrance.  I was slightly hesitant, so he groped my butt and I gasped, allowing his tongue to shoot into my mouth and explore every inch of my moist cavern.

I moaned into his mouth and he smirked.  He then pulled away, allowing me to catch the much needed breath.  He smirked at my flushed face and licked my cheek with his long wet tongue.  He quickly turned some waltz music on and bowed to me with his hand held out for me to take.  "May I have this dance?"  He asked in a gentlemanly manner.  I placed my hand in his with a heavy blush still dusting my cheeks.  He pulled me to a makeshift dance floor we began doing the waltz.  I placed my head on his shoulder with half-lidded eyes as I let him lead us.

I sighed happily as I cuddled more into his shoulder and neck.  "I love you so much."  I said to Orochimaru.

"I love you too."  He replied.  I yawned a bit and Orochimaru stopped, looking at me worriedly.  "Tired?"  He asked.  I nodded and felt him pick me up bridal style and walked over to our bed, placing me down on the right side.  I closed my eyes as I felt him lay next to me.  He then pulled me close to his chest and I snuggled more into him.  He chuckled and kissed the top of my head sweetly.  I finally felt darkness consume me and appear in a world full of flowers and cherry blossom trees.

I looked around and saw Kurama as a tinier version of himself and smiled.  He jumped on me and started licking my face, causing me to giggle.  "Do you like your surprise, Kit?"  He asked me.  I nodded, knowing this would be the best dream I've had in a while.