Chapter 7:Kikyo VS. The Rogue Ninja Alliance

Kikyo's POV:
After I packed up like Sarutobi-sensei told me to, I looked at Orochimaru and smiled slightly. "You sure you're gonna be okay?" Orochimaru asked worriedly while hugging me.

My smile widened as I hugged him back. "I'll be fine, Orochimaru, please don't worry." I said quietly. He pulled away and smiled at me, kissing me passionately for about five minutes and pulled away.

"I know you'll be fine, I just worry about the people I love." I blushed at his remark while turning my gaze to the floor and I saw him smirk from the corner of my eyes. We hugged again, said our goodbyes and Sarutobi-sensei and I left. I looked at Sarutobi-sensei happily and looked around the forest.

"Sarutobi-sensei, where are we going?" I asked in curiosity. He chuckled at me slightly. We stopped a short distance away from the village and he turned to me.

"We're going to the land of Iron so that Mifune can meet you." I nodded my head in understanding and crossed my arms across my chest, putting on an impassive facade. He then performed the reverse summon and we arrived in the land of Iron. I looked around and saw snow everywhere. Sarutobi-sensei then lead me into the building and to a room with quite a few people in it. My guess is the Kages and their guards along with Mifune and his samurai guards.

Everyone gasped when they saw me and got into defensive positions.  "Madara Uchiha, how are you still alive!?"  The Tsuchikage asked in a forceful tone of voice.  My bangs covered my eyes and I accidentally let my killer intent out.

They all looked at me with scared wide eyes and went down on their knees in fright.  "My name is Kikyo, not Madara, now get it right!"  I yelled out at them.  I ceased my killer intent and they all stood back up warily.

"How do we know you aren't Madara?"  Mifune asked.  I showed him my eternal mangekyo that consisted of a shuriken with a kunai going vertically in the middle of it.  He gasped and shut his mouth.

I composed myself and showed my regular sharingan eyes.  Mifune gulped before he continued to speak while pulling a map out.  "Lord Hokage says that you can take on this force alone, we will allow you to.  If you need help, just send a small fire into the air.  Now, this rogue force is near the rice country, I'm going to send you there immediately.  Are you ready?"  He asked me.  I nodded impassively and he sent me to the land of rice.

I looked around and smirked.  'Well, I guess I'll perform a frontal attack, heh.'  I made sure my gunbai was strapped firmly to my back and appeared in front of the rogue ninja force.  They were startled and strolled their nerves in front of me.  I released my killer intent and they went down on their knees, some vomiting, in fear.  I smirked and let up on my killer intent so that I could face them at their most courageous.  Someone at the front stood first and spoke up.  "What are we all scared of, it's just one person!"  He yelled out.  My smirk widened at his remark.

"You apparently don't see who I look like.  I'm Kikyo Uchiha, daughter of Kira and Madara Uchiha.  Now, come dance with me!"  I yelled out and ran towards them at an alarming rate.  They got into defensive stances and I started hand to hand combat with them, sending them flying with one hit each time.  Someone threw a kunai attached to a paper bomb at me and I caught it, putting the paper bomb in someone else.  I threw the kunai behind me, killing someone, and kicked the man with the paper bomb on him to his comrades to blow them up in that vicinity, away from me.  Another man sent a powerful wind jutsu at me, making me flip in the air several times.  I just landed on my fear and he got into an attack stance.

I dusted myself off slightly and pulled out my gunbai while infusing fire chakra into it.  "Fire style:majestic hurricane!"  I yelled out and I surrounded them with five fire hurricanes.  I smirked and jumped a hundred feet into the air, since the hurricanes are ninety feet in the air, and made the proper hand signs.  "Wind style:cylindrical pull!"  I shouted out.  They began to create water jutsu's to try and stop it, but the flames were to intense.  I landed on the ground a few seconds later and smiled in blood thirsty accomplishment while I looked at my handiwork.  I was right, not even their bone marrow was left.  I stood back up and turned my head to the right, then teleported back to the Leaf.

Hiruzen's POV:
We watched her handiwork in complete astonishment and looked at each other.  "Mifune, that child is a danger to the entirety of the five great elemental nations, she must be killed."  The Tsuchikage said.

I scowled at him in distaste that he would kill an innocent child who just helped our nations.  "I would agree if she hadn't saved the five elemental nations just now."  Mifune replied.  The Tsuchikage tch'd in annoyance and left, followed by the rest of the Kage.  I returned home and found Kikyo still in her battle clothes and armor.

I sat down next to her and she smiled at me.  "You did marvelously today Kikyo."  I said smiling at her.  She smiled back and thanked me.  I now know that the other Kages will most likely stop at nothing to get their hands on Kikyo, therefore, I shall protect her with all my strength, even if it kills me.  From this day forth, she shall have an ANBU team watching her every move.  I must make her ties to the Leaf unbreakable, starting with Orochimaru and her team.
--------------------------------------
Fun fact, this chapter is 1000 words long minus this author's note.  Don't forget to show some love.

VOTE (for that sweet battle)

COMMENT (for more Kikyo X Orochimaru)

And FOLLOW (to perhaps give them a pet)

Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoyed!
Balder614