chapter 55

Suju and Youngjae had to travel the furthest to the very far end of the prison to rescue Exo. And as the most wanted crime family by the government, they had them under the highest possible security lock down.

"Hey Tamara where now?" Suju whispered into her mic as she found herself at a crossroad of corridors.

"It should be straight ahead." Tamara said. Suju looked straight down the corridor but only saw a dead end. Everything around her was white and glossy, the floors, the walls and everything was reflecting the bright white lights above. "Jheeze don't bring me here after a night out." Suju said as she squinted.

"I'm sorry Suju but i cant see any other way in. The blueprint clearly says theres an entrance right at the end of the hall." Tamara said.

"Come on." Suju said to Youngjae as she lead the way and ran to the end of the corridor. "It doesn't make sense."

"What doesn't make sense?" Youngjae said.

"Why would there be a corridor but not a single door. It's not logical." She said.

"Maybe there is." Youngjae said. "Think about it. Theyre the under the highest security. They wouldnt make it easy to find." He said. Suju turned to look at him. He stood there in a black tshirt and skinny jeans with a bullet proof vest on as he clutched his nun-chucks tightly on his belt. His strawberry hair hanging over his face, blocking one eye. She tried to read what exactly it was that he was thinking. She followed his line of sight to the wall at the very end of the hall.

She walked over to it and put her hand against it slowly. "Whatever it is, we know that exo are behind this wall. Who said we needed a door to find them. We're on a recue mission." She said.

"It would be nice though." Youngjae said.

"In mission impossible they dont give up because they cant use the door, do they? No. Nothing was every going to be simple and we knew this before coming here." She said as she looked up and down the wall.

"Try the vents, JB and Yugyeom have successfully collected the bangtan members by sneaking in through the air vents." Tamara said into her ear piece.

"Yes. Good idea." Suju looked around at the walls and ceilings but could see nothing until she caught a glimpse of an air vent opening.

"Um Tamara. Theres just one slight problem." She said into her microphone. "We are never going to fit in that." She said as she looked at the tiny circular shaped hole the size of her fist. Her eyes diverted to two women walking past down the corridor and she immediately slammed her body flat against the wall in a desperate attempt to hide. Luckily enough they didn't see them. However, Something was odd about them, they wore red face protector masks with white knee length pencil dresses and and heels. They walked oddly in sync without a single word between the two of them. She looked over at youngjae who was standing on the other side of the corridor trying equally as desperately to hide.

"I feel too exposed down here. We're wearing black in the brightest building ive seen in my life and theres no where to hide." Youngjae started to panic a little.

"Look just calm down. Everything is going to be fine." Suju laughed at his reaction nervously before the very corridor they were standing in jolted as a result of a large force, nearly knocking them to the floor.