chapter 26

"Yo." He spoke into his phone as he stumbled up and out of the room. They were both still recovering, breaths still heavy and the cold emptiness started to seep back into their bodies as the tention died. Ty lee hadn't moved from her position on the sofa as she was still thinking about it. Dreaming about it. She breathed deeply before sitting herself up. She heard him talking outside of the room on the phone and her mind suddenly clicked when she looked down at the watch around her wrist that Shownu had given her.

FLASHBACK

"Right. Since you've done what you were asked and proved yourself a worthy contender in this war...This is yours." Shownu said as Wonho handed her the black leather strap gadget watch. She looked down at it in her palms. "It doesn't look like much. But i'm sure you've seen the others use it for various different things." He said. "Now let me explain what exactly it does." Ty lee looked up at Shownu, waiting for the long awaited explanation.

"So this watch not only tells the time, but they give encrypted information on targets." He said as he pulled his sleeve up and showed her. He was wearing two on his arm. There were many buttons, some hidden in the rim and on the back of the watch but the others were in plain sight on the edge. He pushed one of the hidden buttons in the rim. "The watch contains a sensor on the back that reads your wrist and knows that it's you thats wearing it. So it will allow you to see target information. If someone else were to take it to gain information,for example, if it fell into the wrong hands, the data is unbreakable." He explained. "Each watch is hand made and encrypted by Wonho himself. Each specific to their member unless of course it's an open mission which means any one of us seven can take it on." He said. He pushed the button and a hollographic picture appeared on the glass of the watch face of the target, next to it was the basic information aquired of the person. "So that's the basic information. You can push this one here and it will update you on current position if we have them tracked and this one will tell you their last seen." He explained. "Better yet this watch also does helpful things aside from giving us a target. This button here.." he signalled to the biggest one on the side. " when you push it it ejects a earpiece for when you're stuck in anyway,you can contact us in private. For when you're undercover especially. This one here is the radio transmission to contact us in a more open way, and the last thing you need to know is this one here... which is the camera." He said as he demontrated. "So we can see whats going on live while its happening." He said.

"So when do i use the contact features?" She asked.

"When you feel the time is right. Say if you get Taehyung to spill some info. Or if you ever meet his members." He said. "Don't over think it, it's there to help when you're stuck but other than that you should forget its even there. You got that?" He explained.

"Yep." She said. "I get you." She said as she played around with her own before fastening it on her wrist.

PRESENT

Ty lee instantly jumped out of her seat and headed for the door where she pressed her ear against it to try and listen.

"Look can't this wait?" Taehyung said impatiently. "What do you mean?" He said. It went silent for a few seconds as the person on the other end of the phone spoke. "Are you fucking serious! She has nothing to do with this! Leave her out of it. What i want to do in my spare time is nothing to do with you." He started to raise his voice in anger. "So what? What is a relationship going to do? Honestly."he spat. She felt really awkward hearing that her relationship with him was actually being frowned upon by someone. "No. You listen. You took my family away from me. Is that not enough? You're not taking her away too." He sounded really angry. "Fucking whatever! Fine! I'll be there." He spat and hung the phone down. Ty lee instantly got up and dived onto the sofa, acting as if she was watching the TV when he came back into the room. She turned to him and smiled.