Chapter 10

"What's up bitches?" Ty lee squished through the door with a suitcase and two huge bags on either arm.

"What the fuck..." Changkyun whispered to himself.

"You're late! where have you been?" Shownu shouted at her.

"Sorry mum" Ty lee said sarcastically as she dumped her bags on the floor. She unzipped one of them and it burst open with stuffed and compacted blankets. "Thought you might have wanted some stuff" she said.

"A-are t-hose blankets..." wonho stuttered.

"Yes. I could only get 4 so you'll have to share." She said. "I know it's cold in here and if you guys are going to be staying here for however long you need, then you should at least be comfortable." Wonho ran and snatched the first fleece lined blanket and returned to his seat, wrapping it around him. He closed his eyes and embraced the feel of the warm soft blanket against his body. Ty lee laughed at him and looked up at all the boys large eyes staring at her in hope for a blanket.

"Stop looking at me like that!" She laughed. She chucked one at Changkyun. "Share with Kihyun." She instructed him and he rolled his eyes. She made eye contact with Kihyun for a moment as he sat on the window sill at the back of the room, but there was something about him that really intimidated her and she looked away quickly. She then walked over to Jooheon on the floor and threw a blanket over him. He smiled as he felt the warm material against him. His dimples were so cute she couldn't help but smile stupidly back at him.

"Thankyou Ty lee." He whispered to her making her smile even more as she kneeled next to him fixing the blanket over his legs. She looked back up at his face, his eyes were closed finally confortable to rest. He was so dangerous yet so soft when vulnerable and something about it was extremely comforting. She looked up and threw the last blanket at Hyungwon sitting next to him.

"Share with Minhyuk." She said. Minhyuk and Hyungwon looked at each other from either end of Jooheon.

"You can't be serious?" Hyungwon said.

"Hey come on Hyunwon. We all know you'll like it." Minhyuk took the piss as he went to give him a cuddle.

"Get off me. Don't touch me like that." Hyunwon instructed in embarassment. Ty lee laughed at their reaction.

"There's nothing wrong with man love Hyungwon. You know that right?" She smiled.

"I swear i'm not into guys!" Hyungwon pleaded to Ty lee as he tried to push Minhyuk off of him. Ty lee laughed even more. For assassins they were stupidly funny because they were just boys behind it all.

"Oh also i could hear the stomach rumbles from outside the building." She said as she walked to the other bag she had. She pulled out 3 big bags of Mcdonalds take away, some beers and soft drinks, as well as some snacks.

"Oh my god. My hero." Changkyun praised her as he dropped from his chair to his knees infront of the bag of food and thanked the gods above. "And to think Shownu could have killed you." He laughed as he opened up the mcdonalds bag and rolled his eyes in a foodgasm as he breathed in the aroma of the food.

As Ty lee shared the food around Shownu inspected her. "So where did you get all this stuff?" he interigated.

"I snuck back into my parents house and grabbed some spare supplies while they were out." She replied. "So most of the stuff is from home."

"Where were your parents?"

"I don't know? At work?" Ty lee answered. As everyone gathered round to eat.

"Really? At work during these riots? At this time of night?" Shownu raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? Then i don't know where they were okay. Probably asleep." Ty lee frowned as she dished out everyones food. "Look Shownu, quit questioning and worrying and just eat would you." She said as she pushed his food towards him on the floor. He stared at it, knowing he wanted it. His mouth watered for it.