chapter 36

Ty lee woke he next morning in complete bliss. Sun streamed through the glass doors from the balcony, flooding the room with raw sunlight and warmth. She stretched her arms out wide, enjoying the space she had in her queen sized bed as the cold silk material refreshed her skin. She smiled to herself before opening her eyes and sitting up. Her hair may have been a mess and her pyjamas may have been lacy and revealing but she didn't care. For once she felt happy and content with life. She actually felt like she had a reason to get up, a reason to look forward to her day, a purpose... a muse.

Her eyes were drawn to her watch around her wrist, it was flashing. "Oh my god." She whispered to herself as she realised she forgot to update her brother. She immediately pushed the button in the side and signalled a transmission.

"Where have you been!" Changkyun's voice shouted. "Why did you not tell me when you got there! I've been worrying all night!" He yelled.

"Changkyun im sorry." She spoke into the watch. "I was so tired by the time we got here i fell asleep." She explained and he sighed.

"Please just don't frighten me like that again." He said as he calmed himself.

"I won't. I promise." She said. "I'll try and update you whenever i'm alone." She said as she stood up and stretched beside her bed.

"How is it going anyway?"he asked. He smiled to herself and gazed out of the window at the sun, hanging low above the lake while rising.

"Ugh, Changkyun, i wish you could see this." She said as she embraced the warmth of the sun through the glass. She walked over to the door and unlocked it. "It's so incredible here." She sighed. "It's just beautiful, and relaxing, and everything i ever needed." She said.

"Yeah sounds nice. Now listen. You need to use this time wisely, so dig. We need you to dig as much as you can." He said. She ignored him as she pulled on the handle and opened the doors, swinging them open to feel the warm morning breeze flood the room and flow through her hair. She closed her eyes as she soaked it in. She could smell the richness of the air and could hear the wind and the birds chirping. The sound of nature was buzzing around her as she stepped out onto the balcony and lay her hand on the metal railing. "Ty? You still there?" Changkyun's voice was crackling slightly.

"Yeah i'm here." She replied.

"Ty? Helloo?" He said.

"I said i'm here."

"I can't hear you." He said.

"Oh yeah... the damn signal." She said as she tapped on the face of her watch. She then cut the transmission when she couldnt get through to him, and messaged him explaining the signal issue. She heard her door open inside her room and turned quickly to see who it was. It was Taehyung. He was carrying a tray of food for her. Her heart melted when she saw him, as she watched his confused face when he saw the empty bed. He wore a baggy semi-transparent white shirt, with denim ripped shorts and white vans, making his honey toned skin look beautifully golden and dewy. She smiled when she saw him.

She stepped into the room, the sun acting as a halo around her, complementing her golden nude coloured skimpy night gown. Taehyung nearly lost his breath when he laid eyes on her. She looked like an angel in the lighting.

"Taehyung?" She called. He nearly dropped the tray when he saw her.

"Good morning beautiful." He said with a soft smile as he admired her. "I brought you breakfast." He said before laying the tray down on the dressing table beside him. As she got closer to him she came out of the light and he got a first sighting of her beautiful refreshed face. She looked considerably happy and it showed as her skin glowed.