chapter 35

After the 7 hour drive, which turned into 8 and a half hours with all the stops they had to take, they eventually arrived safely at their holiday house. Ty lee didn't expect what she saw at all. She expected a suite in a 3 storey  building or something like that but what she saw was much different. Taehyung jumped out of the van after J-hope Jimin and suga, and assisted Ty lee as he held her hand, helping her out of the van.

"Oh my." She said as she stared at the house before her.

"You like it?" Taehyung asked as he waited for Jungkook to jump out.

"It's... it's incredible." She grinned. The others had already emptied the bags and suitcases from the van and taken their own into the house.

"Ty, come! We'll show you your room!" Jin called from the door. She smiled with delight before running down the path towards him. The house was extraordinary, it could apparently sleep 15 adults. It was a modern cottage type house, with wooden stable doors and window covers, there was a porch outfront with lounge chairs and tea light holders scattered around. There were small spotlights running down the stone path and along the porch floor. The building had a beautiful thatch roof and decorative wooden beams across the exterior walls. It had two floors and looked huge from the outside, but what was even better was the view. The cottage was a few meters away from the vast beautiful blue lake, and along the river bank and around the house were tall woodland trees. She could hear the sounds of leaves rustling and birds chirping, and could smell the rich air as she walked down the pebble pathway, gazing at the moonlight reflection against the water.

She walked up onto the porch where Jin was holding the door for her. She looked back at Taehyung who was closing the door of the van. Jin locked it from where he was standing. "Come on Tae!" She called in excitement.

"Go ahead, i'll just grab your bag." He said and with that she followed Jin into the cottage. The others had already found their allocated rooms and headed to unpack.

"This place is incredible!" She said to Jin as she looked around. Everything was beautiful and wooden, from the stairs to the wooden support beams. The ground floor was mostly open layout, kitchen dining table and living room. From the living room were two glass doors with a view to the lake that were open and she breathed in the light breeze that was coming through. Despite being a traditional looking cottage it was modified with fancy lighting, TV and other appliances. They had everything they needed here. She followed him up the wooden stairs and heard them creak with every step.

"This is your room." Jin said as he stood outside her door. "We've put you seperate from Taehyung because we don't actually have any more single beds in the same room. They've all been taken." He said as he opened the door. "He has a bed in his room that he's sharing with Jungkook at the moment just over there." He pointed down the hall before he entered her room. "I believe this is the best room in the house." He smiled and her face dropped in complete shock.

"You've got to be kidding me!" She gasped as she walked around the room slowly, admiring everything. Everything was so white and pure. She had a double bed with studded net curtains hanging from the tall bed posts, as well as a balcony of her own. There was a small bookshelf, a small TV and all the furniture was either delicately carved wood or white and classy. She also had a dressing table bigger than her work desk at home, the mirror was so big and prestige, with fairy lights surrounding , the stool topped with a silver fluffy cushion and the draw handles were delicate brass. "This is so not what i expected!" She said as she circled on the spot. "Amazing... truly unbelievable." She sighed and Jin smiled at her reaction.