Chapter 66- New Year's Eve **part 1

Imperfectly Perfect

SEICHELLE's POV

New Years eve.

And here I was, trying to find my comfortable place in a swivel chair, while waiting for the next applicant to enter.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that later tonight, I'll personally choose my personal butler.

Wooh...

Ewan, pero kinakabahan ako eh. Dulot na rin ng sinabi sa akin ni Russel o Ruz last week.

Hayy.

I finished interviewing the 6th aspiring butler.

And I must say na maskulados sila! Nako, kung nandito lang si Joem, tuwang tuwa na yun! Hahaha! ^__^v

Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit kailangan pa nang ganito kung alam naman ng lahat na si Daniel LANG ang pipiliin ko.

Nagpapakapagod lang sila. Hehe..

Natapos kong kausapin ang ilan pang sumunod na aplikante, tinatanong ko sila kung bakit sila sumali at kung bakit sila karapatdapat na piliin ko.

Most of their answers were good.

Pang #9 na.

Suddenly, a three knocks ensuded and the door went open.

I smiled.

He must be the 9th applicant.

He walked to the chair in front of me without fuss. Confident, I must say.

"Good morning, Ms. Seichelle," he greeted after he found his seat.

I smiled awkwardly. "Good morning."

I scanned his game record.

"Impressive," I praised while looking at the paper.

"Thank you," he replied.

"So, how did you find the butler contest?" I asked.

I looked intently at his brown eyes.

"To be honest, it was difficult. But I have a beautiful inspiration," he answered without failing to look at me.

I blushed.

I looked away at his gaze. Feeling ko kasi matutunaw na ako anytime.

"Why should I choose you?" I tried to asked.

I tried so hard not to meet his gaze for we both know that once our eyes met, we would be wasting our time here in this room staring to one another.

"I love you," he whispered gently.

All the efforts I've exerted a while ago had vanished once my eyes met his stare.

He smiled beautifully.

"I said, you should choose me because I love you," he said.

Woohh... breathe!!

I composed myself.

Interview time ho ito at hindi romance!!! Ahaha!!

"Do you think that's enough?" I questioned.

"More than enough. I love you that I'm willing to catch a bullet for you. I'll shoulder all your burdens and carry you up when you can't stand. I'll do simple yet strangest things for you -like make you coffee, wake you up in the morning. And I even love to watch you sleep. And right now, I'm dying to get you out of here, take you somewhere else and never come back. Now, tell me, would that be enough?"