Chapter 7

Imperfectly Perfect

(the Princess & the Butler's Story)

DANIEL NICHOLAS PARSON's POV

First time kong magka point of view ah. Siguro may crush sakin si author?

(author: :-) )

Anyways. To start with nandito kami ngayon ni... Sino nga to ulit?

Geez.. Di ko kilala kung sino to. Basta bigla na lang pumulupot sa katawan ko kasama pa tong kaibigan nya.

Wala naman akong magawa. I'm a certified cassanova.

And to make things clear I AM NOT PROUD of what I'm doing. But I'm still doing it anyway.

Girls are very predictable. They are like an open book-easy to read. And they are such a cry-babies. Like they can't control their emotions.

The hell I care.

So we three are walking. Geez. Can't they walk on a stable surface without falling?

Paano na lang kapag nakita ako ni destiny?

Sino si destiny?

Hahaha..

Ewan. I know I may sound gay but I really believe in destiny... The right one for me.

I believe in destiny but not in soulmates!

Geez. Imagine how creepy it would be if you just steal someone's soulmate? Then someone would have to suffer by being dumb-founded.

... And I don't want to be that dumb-founded!

Back to the reality... We three are walking. Until.....

**BOOGSHH!!!

Someone just bumped to the girl on my left.

Si...

Seichelle Amaro!!

She was sitting on the floor...

Is she okay??

...okay don't want to detail everything that happened.. That's just what girls do..

And I am not a girl.

The girl on my left just freaked out.. As I was there standing watching this Seichelle's face.

For she looked very familiar to me..

And geez... I can't remember why!

Okay so as I was saying the girl on my left freaked out. Does she had a mega phone in her throat? (we'll call this girl megagirl).

Not that mean huh?

I assumed that Seichelle will cry or shout or freak out.. Just what this megagirl was doing.

But no. She just stood up. I know she was mad.

At ilang sandali na lang puputok na to na parang bulkan at magwawala...

Kaso mukhang ang sandaling yun ay nalalapit na...

Tinapon ni megagirl ang ice cream sa uniform ni Seichelle.

Geez.

What am I suppose to do?? I can't just stand here and wait for a catfight ro happen.

But instead of thinking what to do. I found myself staring at Seichelle.

I was wondering kung ano ang gagawin nya. Magsasabunutan na ba to?

But...

THIS GIRL TOOK ME BY SURPRISE!!!!!