Chapter 33- The One That Got Away

Imperfectly Perfect

SEICHELLE's POV

He died.

Funny how these two words had turned my life into a big black world.

He died.

Could I cry another set of tears?

Now that he is gone, I never know what will happen to me.

I found my shadow in a very dark way.

Now tell me, is my life worth living for? Above all the riches I may inherit from my parents, I had lost a very important part of me-that no one can replace.

He died.

And it took me almost two years before I knew.

It took me so many months, days, hours, minutes and seconds to finally know what happened to him.

I felt useless.

I felt betrayed.

He died.

Why did he had to die?

Why of all people, it was him who died?

Was he that good that God decided to take him away from us.. away from me?

He died.

And I was never there to grieve on his burial.

I was never there to send him in his final place.

I was never there when he breathe his last breath.

I was never there.

I was never there.

I was now looking at his tomb. The tomb of my shadow.

The ever so popular 'Shadow Starring'. A name that I just recently knew.

"Why did you have to die? Huh Price! Why did you left me?" I cried. Never bothering if I looked pathetic in front of Prof. Delicio.

"I've been waiting for you to come back and share another funny stories with me. Hoping to watch you again sneak out from my room. Wishing that a guy would just show up in my room.. and now this, huh? Do you have any idea how hurt I am now?! Do you have any idea on how I wish to turn back the time starting on when we met?"

I continued crying... tears were raining down from my eyes.

My life was shattered and had broken down into a tiny pieces.

Then my visions had turned out.

Black out.

...

I opened my eyes..

Where am I??

I'd never been here before.

It looked like a racing field. This place is huge.

But I was alone.

I searched, hoping to find someone here.

I was never afraid of being alone. But the feeling that I was here in this big space all alone is terrifying.

My heart began to tremble.

Until.....

SCREEEEEEEEEECHHHHH!!!!!

A car stopped in front of me.

F1 race car?? With a 'Shadow Starring' logo on the side.

Then a man went out of the car.

Took off his helmet.

I smiled.

Finally, the man I've been waiting has finally here.

"Price!" I came rushing. I hugged him tightly.

"I miss you Sei!" He whispered softly in my ears.

He hugged me back.

I like the feeling of him hugging me like he has no plan of letting me go.

"I miss you, Price," I spoke softly.

He now look at me.

Hold my hand as he spoke.

"Lord knows Sei how much I wanted to be with you. To be beside you when you begin to explore the world with your beautiful innocent eyes.." he trailed off.

I smiled at him encouragingly. "Then come back. I would love to have you here beside me."

His face saddened.

"I can't Sei. I can't."

I began to cry. "Why?"

He stared into my eyes. Then wiped my tears with the back of his hand.

"God has better plan for you Sei. Sadly, I was not one of those better plans. But I will always stay in your heart forever the same way as you filled my heart with yours. Do what you think is right. And if you fall, remember to stand firm and proud. Never blame yourself on the things I did. I will always be your shadow.. and you'll always be my star.

He hugged me.

"... Someone is destined to love you better than I do but remeber, I always love you Sei. Always." Then he kissed my forehead.

...

"PRICE!!!"

A dream.

I woke up sobbing.

Tears were running down.

"Price..."

"Ms. Seichelle!" Manang Tipas called me.

She hurridly went beside me. I was now in my room.

She comforted me.

What was that dream all about?

Is this goodbye then Price?

So many questions were flooding my mind. But it were all overpowered by an intense emotion of loss.

I had lost him....

No matter where you are right now, my heart has a special place for you.

Price.....

Why did you have to be the one that got away?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

LadyOnTheStaircase