Chapter 50- Debut PArt Two

Imperfectly Perfect

SEICHELLE's POV

"This isn't gonna be the last time we'll see each other. Happy Birthday, pretty lady."

What did he mean by that??

Suddenly, a pair of hand is touching me. His manly familiar scent filled the air around me.

We are swaying with the beat of our hearts in unison.

My last dance.. My 18th roses goes to him.

The love of my life.

Daniel Nicholas Parson.

"Do you know who that guy is?" He asked.

He was referring to the mystery man I had dance a while ago.

I shook my head. "He never tell me his name."

"Stay away from him," he muttered.

"Why?"

His face hardened. "It's just that, he is not that trustworthy. He could be dangerous."

I sighed. He had a point.

So I nodded.

"So are you enjoying the party Ms. Donnovan?" He asked, now with a lighter expression.

I smiled. "Very. How would I not be enjoying my party, all of my FAVORITE stars are gathered here tonight."

He chuckled. "You even scored a dance with that Robert Pattinson."

I laughed. "Yeah. Indeed I'm very very lucky."

Comfortable silence ensude between us. No one bothers to speak while we are dancing.

But I have a better idea! *evil laugh*

"Are you jealous?" I suddenly asked.

"About what?"

"Well, I get to dance with the handsome guys like Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Daniel Radcliffe, and BigBang's T.O.P and G-Dragon. They even showered me with praises, hugs and kisses."

He smirked. "I didn't see anyone of them kissed you. As if they dare."

I sighed. "Okay, the kiss part is not true."

He chuckled softly. "I am not jealous."

"Really?"

He nodded. "Because, above them all I am the most in everything. Given the fact that I'm the hottest."

"Yabang. Most in everything daw?!"

He smiled playfully. "You don't believe me, do you?"

"Sort of. Haha. Unless you tell me what those things are!" I challenged.

He chuckled softly. "Above them all, I'm the most kissable." Then he flashed his most dazzling smile.

My heart skipped a beat.

"I'm the most huggable." He then gave me his power hug.

"I'm the most lovable."

"I'm the sexiest." He winked.

I laughed.

"And lastly, no one can ever make your heart flutter, your cheeks blush aside from me. So that make me BETTER than any of them," he said.

"Now, won't you believe me still?" He spoke more like begged.

I smiled. "I therefore I conclude that Mr. Daniel Nicholas Parson is too many ways better than any of my favorite celebrities. Hence, he is the most lucky guy to day," I stated.