Is This the Real Life?

March 3, 2018

(P.S Dear, TØP fren, if you realized you got mentioned in this, I mentioned you at the end of the chapter)

We had a pep rally on Wednesday to send off our basketball girls to the state championships. It didn't last long. The girls won their first game on Thursday, so we got to get out at 12:00 yesterday.
Mr. Davis was saying that he sat through a rehearsal I think for all state or all Region once and the director kept complaining that the snares were too loud in a song. Mr. Davis then said that the director pulled out a TOOTHPICK and directed with it. Mr. Davis has his own baby conducting stick, too, which he used to lead us in Air for Band. It was great because he kept a serious look on his face while doing it.
So if you go back to my "'Use your imagination,' he says" chapter, I mentioned that both Mom and I got the same shirt from Harry Potter world out of coincidence.

Well, we were saying that we should plan a time to wear them together and twin

Well, we were saying that we should plan a time to wear them together and twin. On Tuesday, I decided to wear mine. I ran into Mom in the morning. He had a sweater on. But, I saw a beige collar showing from underneath it. I was like,"Are you wearing the shirt?" He said yes. We both pulled up our sweaters and hoodies and freaked out. We got a picture out in the sunlight later. It was great. We had the same colored shoes, jeans and shirts (obviously). If we had had the same hair color, we would've looked like siblings. My hair is blonde and his is black, though.
    Solo and ensemble was Thursday! It was after school. I stayed after school with Fluffeh and finished a drawing I was working on.
   The drawing:

The picture:

We got on a bus and went to the school

We got on a bus and went to the school. It was actually the same school that I had all Region auditions at. I ran into Jay (no, not Jay Joseph), who was from all Region. I talked to him a bit.
   Our section tried out a little later than usual. CS asked if we could play a scale first, so we did. However, we were really out of rhythm with each other, so it was like singing a round instead of playing in unison. However, we pulled it together and played Spring from the Four Seasons really well.
After everyone was finished, we waited outside under an awning for Mr. Davis. Well, all of us started pounding out a beat on our cases and on the poles out there and started singing We Will Rock You. Then, it moved to Sweet Caroline and Bohemian Rhapsody. Then, when we finally got to get on the bus and leave, one girl started singing Welcome to the Black Parade. I turned to Jazz and was like,"JAZZ WE'RE BEING G NOTED!"
She was like,"We are!?" Then we both started singing. It was great.
Mr. Davis announced our scores on the bus. What I love about Band is everybody celebrates together and supports each other. Everyone started yelling and cheering as the scores were announced. Trumpets got a one! I was really happy because I wasn't sure whether Jazz and I were playing loud enough on A or not. (A was first part). I guess we did alright. We got our medals the next day. Mine is blue.
Also, I saw The Princess in my hometown the other day. It was weird. I didn't say hi to him, though.

So my good friend, Russ, joined Wattpad! You guys should totally follow him! His account is _DanKLoL_ 
Okay, goodbye!