END

So for all of you that made it here... Congratulations! Also if you noticed that there is no Valentine's Day holiday chapter that's because there won't be one. I'm sorry if anyone was hoping for one but I won't be writing one any day soon so you will have to imagine it.

Also, since this is the end I would like to ask you all to tell me a few things.

1. Favorite character
2. Favorite Quote
3. Favorite Moment
4. Favorite back story
5. Favorite holiday
6. Favorite familiar

You don't have to answer all of these questions. You don't even have to answer one! But I want to know what your favorite thing was from the list or all of them if you want to answer them all... Or if you're bored and have nothing better to do. My favorites were Time (loved writing him!), quotes were "I mentally checked them you got one hundred percent," and "Now you smell like Ocean Breeze, or at least you should according to this can," favorite moment was between Death and the barista at the coffee shop, back story would have to be Life's, holiday was Halloween, and familiar is Grimm (Ash's cat). Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting! I love all of you for even thinking about reading this story! Keep on reading dragons!

-DragonStar 🐉