Aqualad| Disney World.

Some people wanted more Aqualad so here it is. Granted I'm not the best at writing Kaldur, sorry about that guys.

______________________________________________________________

Kaldur's P.O.V.

"Are you guys almost done!" She yells from across the room. I try not to laugh as Wally turns towards his sister with narrowed eyes.

"Y/N, will you please stay quiet for a minute!" He snaps at her. Her E/C eyes meet mine and she smirks before turning to her brother.

"No, I ask for one damn day with my boyfriend and you pull him back to work. So no, I will not be quiet Wallace." Wally groans and runs his hands over his face before looking my way.

"How do you deal with her?" He asks with an eyebrow raise. I shrug as Dick and Barbara both laugh.

"Anyway back to the mission,-." Wally mutters before his best friend cuts him off as he stares at me.

"I really don't know why you're here, we told Wally a few times we'd be able to handle it on our own." Dick states with a pointed look Waly's way.

"We need backup!" Wally snaps causing his girlfriend to snort out a laugh.

"Sure." She drawls as she flicks the back of his head.

"Ow! Arty." He whines as I raise a brow.

"So this was a ploy to stop me from going on a date with your sister?" I ask him as he shakes his head, a feign look of hurt on his face.

"What? No! Never! Why would I do such a thing?" Wally states quickly. 

"Babe, we're leaving." I call out to Y/N as Wally whimpers slightly and shakes his head.

"Finally." Y/N mutters from across the room as she stands up and stretches.

"Wait, but-"

"Leave it Wally." Barbara states with a slight laugh as I walk to my girlfriend who smiles brightly as I help her slip on her coat.

"We need your help!" Her brother shouts my way as Y/N rolls her eyes and slips her hand into mine.

"See you later Wally!" Y/N calls as we head to the zeta tube.

"Have her home by Nine!" Wally yells my way.

"It already is nine!" I yell back at him as we enter the zeta tube and In punch in the code for our next location. Y/N laughs lightly as I pull her closer my way before we're teleported across the country.

Your P.O.V.

"Are we going to Disney World?" You ask your boyfriend who grins. You let out a small squeal and continue to look out the window of the taxi as the theme park came in to view.

"I've never been to Disney World." You muse in awe.

"Wally told me it's on your bucket list." Kaldur mumbles as you laugh.

"Guess he's not that bad." Kaldur laughs as the taxi pulls to a stop. Kaldur pays the taxi driver before you pull him to the ticket booth, arguing as he goes to pay for both tickets.

"Let me spoil you for once." He states as he hands over the money to the guy with an all too fake smile.

"Fine, but I'm paying for anything we get inside." You state as he rolls his eyes. You pull on his hand and smile brightly at the sight of Disney World, little kids ran around, people took photos and you could hear the cheers of joy from almost every side of the park.

"Come on!" You pull Kaldur towards the closest ride, he smiles as he lets himself be pulled away and before you realized the sun was setting and the park coming to a close.

"Last ride." Kaldur muttered as he helped you into the boat, which shook slightly as you got on.

"Then let's enjoy it." You muse as the two passenger car starts to move down the tracks. It was a slight rollercoaster with a high drop, the small boat swirling through the water canal.

You let out a small laugh as water splashes you suddenly before turning to your boyfriend who grinned innocently.

"Jerk!" You muse, dipping your hand into the water and splashing him quickly.

"Ah, no hands in the water." He snides as you shake your head while he smiles brightly, you watch as his arms start to glow blue before water droplets start to rise from the canal. You stare at them in awe before turning to Kaldur as he smiles while the water starts to fall from where it was, falling on the two of you as if it was rain.

"Kissing in the rain?" He asks as he leans closer. You laugh but quickly close the space in between the two of you, a perfect ending to a perfect date.

"Y/N! It's past nine o'clock!" Your brother yells as you get back from your date that night. You laugh as you kick your shoes off.

"Goodnight Wally!" You call as you walk to your room, smiling in glee the whole time.

_________________________________________________________________

Tada more Kaldur as requested, as you guys can tell I suck at writing Kaldur, Blue Beetle, and the batboys are all on the way.