Nightwing| Accused.

So this was requested: One where he's falsely accused of something and everyone (even Bruce) believed he did it except for (y/n) so he takes refuge in (y/n) until everyone realized he didn't do it and apologize. 

Here's my attempt at that.

_____________________________________________________________________

Nightwing's P.O.V.

I let out a breath as I press myself against the wall, breathing heavily as I sink to the floor and try to hide away from the red and blue lights. The sirens wailed loudly as the often did in Bludhaven, but tonight they didn't follow a criminal, they followed me.

"Nightwing come in." Tim's voice comes in through the com, surprising me as he was supposed to still be in Gotham.

"Tim?" I ask in shock.

"Jump to the building on your left and take the stairs down, there will be a sewer entrance there, follow the direction on the water and you'll reach a zeta tube." He instructs. I sigh in relief and do as told, staying out of the view of the cops who now looked for me.

I reach the zeta tube and quickly punch in the code for the batcave, sighing in relief when I reach the dark cave. I look up and let out a breath when I spot Bruce with both Tim and Cassandra.

"I was beginning to think I'd end up in jail." I tell the group causing Cass to frown.

"No kill." She states firmly.

"We don't kill." She repeats as my brows furrow.

"I didn't, you guys know me, you know I'd never kill anyone." I argue as Tim sighs.

"They have you on video Dick." He mused.

"Think you'd be smarter than to get caught on tape Dick." Jason's voice calls causing me to turn around, finding him with Damian and Barbara.

"It wasn't me!" I all but yell, getting defensive quickly.

"I would never, ever, kill anyone! No matter how sick the person was I wouldn't kill them, I don't cross that line." I snap before they say anything else.

"You just did, you killed that man without a second thought." Bruce state, voice low with anger.

"I didn't kill him." I state before looking around the room full of accusing eyes.

"Of all people I thought you guys would believe me." I state as Barbara sighs.

"Dick-" 

"No, if you guys aren't going to help me clear my name then I shouldn't even be here." I snap before turning around and heading to the zeta tube, quickly teleporting to Central City. I move quickly, still in the kevlar suit making me an easy target, and soon reach her apartment. I slide the window open and pull myself through, looking up and meeting her eyes instantly.

She says nothing, simply opens up her arms in an inviting gesture. I move her way quickly, letting her wrap her arms around me as I pull her into my chest tightly.

"I didn't do it."  I choke out. She nods quickly, pulling back and smiling at me sadly.

"I know, I know baby." She mutters, cupping my face before kissing me quickly.

"We'll figure this out alright?" She asks with a small smile. I nod and she quickly pulls me back into a hug which I quickly return, holding her tight and feeling a sense of relief with her in my arms.

"Let's prove them wrong boy wonder." She states after a few minutes of comfortable silence. I nod as she pulls away from my arms and heads to her laptop opening it up with as I walk her way.

"Alright BHPD states the time of death was around 11:36 P.M., do you remember where you might have been at that time?" Y/N asks me as I sigh and close my eyes in an effort to try and remember.

"Uh, somewhere between seventh and fifteen, running on rooftops through Pacific." I tell her, remembering the quick glimpse at my watch when I was jumping from building to building.

"Alright, so let's hope we can find some security footage on that." She states as I nod.

"And find out who's trying to frame me for murder." I remind her. She nods and smiles.

"One step at a time." 

It took over a week of digging to find enough to prove I was innocent, a week to find the correct video footage of the night of the murder to place me across town at the time of the murder. A week to prove the original footage was fabricated. A week for anyone but Y/N to believe me.

Your P.O.V.

"So now they acknowledge I'm innocent, after a week of hiding out." Dick mutters with a sigh while muting the TV. You laugh and glance his way.

"Did you really mind being stuck here all this time babe?" You ask him. He rolls his eyes as you grin while flipping the pancake in the pan as you hear him stand up and move your way.

His arms wrap around your waist and he pull you back into his chest, placing a kiss on your neck before laying his chin on your shoulder.

"Thank you for believing me, and helping to clear my name." He mutters lowly as you smile you place the last pancake on the plate and turn off the stove before turning around to smile at your boyfriend.

"Always." You muse as he smiles and places his lips on yours. You kiss him back with a grin until someone knocks on your front door.

"Twenty bucks says it's your brothers." You mutter before pulling away from his grasp and heading to the front door. You swing it open and turn towards Dick.

"You owe me money." You state as he rolls his eyes and walks your way.

"I never agreed."  He wraps an arm around your waist and raises a brow at his brothers.

"What brings you boys to Central City?" He asks his brothers as Tim sighs while the two other boys both shift from one foot to another.

"We're sorry, we should have believed you." Tim states as you glance at Dick. His face is void of any emotions and he stays silent while Jason groans.

"Look if it helps at all, I never really thought you did it. You don't have the guts."  Jason states as you roll your eyes while Tim elbows him.

"We should have never doubted you Dick."  Tim states as Damian scoffs.

"I also doubted your willingness to kill a man Grayson, hope you can forgive us." He states as Dick laughs.

"Not every day a Wayne will admit he's wrong." He mused before smiling.

"It's forgiven." 

"But I rather spend the rest of the day with the only person who believed me." Dick states as Tim raises a brow.

"That doesn't sound like we're forgiven."  He states as Dick closes the door and turns you to face him.

"How about those pancakes?" He asks as you smile and move towards the kitchen with your boyfriend in tow ready to spend the rest of the day relaxing with him at your side.

__________________________________________________________________________

Tada this probably isn't my best fic. Anyway I have a bunch of Nigtwing requests so please let me know if there's anything else you guys want to read. 

Coming Up: Miss Wayne Pt 4, Bart Allen x Reader- requests, Mind Control Pt 3, Mind Reader x Damian Wayne, Stranger Things Pt 2, Secrets Pt 2, Cheated part 2.