Red Hood| Shit.

So there's this prompt going around on Tumblr, basically at 16 the first words you soulmate every say to you appear somewhere on your body, like a permanent tattoo, so this fic derives from that prompt but everything else is mine, I hadn't seen a Jason Todd one and decided to do this so enjoy Cx.

___________________________________________________________________________

The words had shown up on your skin right when you turned sixteen, it was a weird burning sensation, but also itched quite a bit. You had quickly rushed to the mirror and lifted your shirt, and there on your rib cage, in an elegant font was a for letter word.

Naturally it was always very well hidden, and when people asked you about what it said you'd make something up. Most people had somewhat normal things permanently itched on to their skin, some even had picture and you weren't ever eager to share what yours said.

You didn't meet him right away, no, you weren't that lucky. You met him randomly one night as you were nearing your twenty first birthday, and on your first encounter you had learned his most sacred secret. While most people you had grown up with were already married by your age, some even with children, you had never really thought about your soulmate and you didn't expect to meet him anytime soon.

You were walking down the street, heels clicking on the sidewalk as you pulled your coat closer. It was another late night at the office, you worked at the Wayne Enterprise office in Bludhaven, and everyone had been trying to get all the books in order because Bruce Wayne was coming in to town soon.

The files in you hand where just more work you had to do once you got home and unfortunately you had parked very far from the office tonight. You manage had offered you a ride to your car, but you had quickly declined knowing he had to get home to his pregnant wife. You stop when you hear footsteps, turning around quickly you find no one there and quickly shake it off, blaming it on your nerves which never truly settled down.

You keep walking, heels clicking as you breath out, you breath turning white in the cold. Again you hear footsteps, again you stop and turn around and again nothing. You groan and keep walking inwardly scolding yourself for being so damned paranoid, that is until a rough hand covers your mouth as another wraps around your waist.

You scream, though of course it's muffled by your attackers hand and you're pulled in to an alleyway. You trying kicking though your soon pushed up against the wall you attacker grinning as he holds you against the cold brick wall.

"You're to pretty to be here all alone sweetheart." He states with a sick smile as he pushes his leg in between yours. Your eyes widen though before you can react the guy was pulled off of you. You gasp in relief and look up as a guy in a red hood pushes him against the opposite wall.

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing." The red hooded guy tells my attacker before punching him across the jaw. His voice sends shivers up your spine and the spot on your rib cage starts to itch and burn, almost as bad as the day it had appeared on your skin.

He turns to you, and you can feel his eyes roam your body as a warm feeling invades your body, and you knew almost instantly who he was. And his next words confirmed it, as he recited the words etched in your skin.

"Shit." He curses lowly at the same time you say the same thing.

"Oh my-" You cut yourself off and turn around ready to run away from the situation at hand. You stop however when a strong arm wraps around your waist and pulls you back.

"Uh uh, you're not running from me gorgeous." He states as he tightens his grip.

"I'm not letting you." He whispers lowly which sends a fuzzy feeling through your stomach. He turns you around so you can face him as you laugh.

"And how am I supposed to trust you with that crazy helmet on?" You ask him. He looks around before pulling you closer.

"You trust me?" He asks lowly. You find yourself nodding as he nods once before sending a grappling hook at a nearby building. You almost scream as your lifted through the air. When you land he slowly lets go of you before reaching up towards his helmet.

When he takes off his helmet you realize just how attractive he was, tousled black hair with a white streak in it. Something about it intrigued you. He had amazing grey eyes, eyes that held pain and mystery. A mystery you wanted to solve.

"Jason, Jason Todd." He states holding out his hand.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N." You muse as he smiles.

___________________________________________________________________________

Should I do a part two to this? Yes, no? Any other characters you'd want me to do this with? I was also thinking of making a scenario book, mostly with the YJ guys so let me know if you'd like that.