Impulse | Mcfly

Y/N = Your Name

_______________________

You sit on the couch, silently reading a book from the large library in the mountain. Most of the team was training but you weren't on the team. You were only allowed in the cave due to your high standing. You were after all a Wayne.

"Still reading?" Your brothers voice drifts to your ears. You glance up and find him standing next to the future boy, Mcfly as you and Damian called him.

"You done training?" You ask ignoring your older brother. He raises a brow at you but nods curtly as you smile.

"Good, let's go, Pennyworth was making Lasagna tonight." You state as you drop the book and stand up. His eyes roll but he doesn't argue.

"Later Mcfly." You muse walking past Bart as his brows furrow.

"I still don't understand that reference." He states and you smile. It was an unspoken truce in the team to never show Bart the movie, however if he was to stumble upon it, it'd be fair game. So far the young Allen was confused about why he was awarded the nick name.

A sudden loud alarm was going off and instantly you twin brother and his friend were taking protective steps towards you.

"What's going on?" You ask as Dick and the rest of the team rush out of the training area.

"Intruder." Tim mutters, he was dressed in his civies, not in his usual Red Robin outfit.

"What do we do?" Cassie asks as you step closer to your brother. You were both trained by the League, of course Dami was given more training then you because he was Heir but you knew how to hold your own.

"Fight." Damian states as Dick glares at the younger boy.

"We do this tactically, but you need to get Y/N out of here." Dick states as Damian glares at him while your eyes narrow on him.

"That's not fair, you guys get the fun." You argue as Dick glares at you.

"And you need to stay safe, those were my orders when I agreed to bring you here, and that's what I'll do." He snaps before grabbing you by your shoulder and pushing you towards your brother.

"You and Bart will take her out of here." Dick snaps towards Dami who glares at him though he shots a glance your way before sighing.

"Fine." He growls before grabbing a hold of your wrist.

"Imbecile." He mutters lowly as he and Bart drag you away. You stay silent as they drag you to one of the back entrances of the cave until a loud explosion is hear from the living room.

"Grayson?" Damian mutters looking a bit concerned. A wave of panic sets in at the thought of losing one of your two adoptive brothers sets in.

"Allen get her out of here." Damian snaps lowly as he pulls out his weapon.

"No." You mumble as he looks your way.

"I'll get them out, both of them." He states before rushing away. You don't have time to argue. Your suddenly lifted up and taken away. In a flash you were on a roof top, far away from Mount Justice.

"What are you doing! We have to go help!" You yell at the speedster who sighs.

"And go against two Bat boys? No way." He states as you glare at him before letting your first fly.

"They. Need. Us." You shout with each punch before his hands go to stop you.

"We can't." He states lowly as you growl.

"Damn you Mcfly." You snap as he rolls his eyes.

"Again, not understanding that reference." Bart mused while you smirk.

"Good." You growl as he sighs.

"Look, they'll be fine." Bart mutters lowly as your brows furrow.

"How do you know?" You ask the brunette who chuckles, green eyes shining brightly.

"I'm from the future Y/N Wayne, I know." He states as your eyes widen. To the rest of the team you were simply Robin's sister, you wore dark shades around them all the time. You were just another member of the Bat family, no one knew your actual name... or so you thought.

"And I know that Damian Wayne, Richard Grayson and Timothy Drake will get out of is fight alive." Bart mused lowly and you felt a sense of relief. He smiles at you as you sigh and take off the sunglasses.

"Guess these are useless." You mutter as he chuckles and looks down at his attire.

"Care for some ice cream Y/N?" He asks as you nod.

"Sure." You state and your suddenly on the ground. You stumble and Bart steadied you before smiling. You head to an ice cream cart and get a cone of ice cream before walking through the park with Bart. Your phone soon rang and when you saw Damian's name flashing on the screen you smile.

"Dami?" You question as he sighs.

"We're okay Okht." He mumbles as I sigh in relief.

"See you at home?" I ask him.

"Of course." He mutters before hanging up. I smile at Bart as he smiles.

"I'll take you home." And soon you were in front of Wayne Manor.

"Guess it's time for me to go." Bart mutters as you stay quiet. He sighs before kissing your cheek quickly.

"So crash." He mused before he was gone. Your hand comes up to your cheek before you groan.

"Curse you Mcfly." You growl before turning to enter the house.

"Imbecile." You snap.

__________________________

Tada an Impulse fanfic. No its not as romantic as the rest but he's too young for that lol jk I just didn't know what to do. Anywho keep suggesting below xD