Chapter 30- gone for good

Recap:

However, I, too, starting crying with him and his next words broke me inside out, my nails dig into my skin and surely it started bleeding, I wanted to disappears, to die.

"Raped m-me"

________________________

Kookie's POV

"I-I'm sorry ren"

"What's the use, it's too late" he mumbles as he stares down at the floor, tears still visible.

He suddenly stands up, taking off all the wires attached to me and pulling me up by force.

"If your sorry then follow me" he says and i just nod, I felt too guilty to do nothing so I obeyed like a dog.

Soon a beeping sound could be heard from my room and nurses rushing in quickly but I was already out of there.

We walked up the stairs, a lot of stairs.

Until we reached a big door that said 'do not enter' to which of course we entered.

The cold breeze from the air hugged my thin body, it was as if I was possessed, no control over my body what so ever.

I had a hint of what Ren could be planning but despite that I still followed.

Ren stood at the very end, back towards me as he held tightly onto the only protection from following down from the building.

I didn't dare to get closer to him, I feared the outcome. I had loved ones for me to end it this soon.

"Can you forgive me Jungkook?" He gently spoke, his voice so smooth, it sent shivers dancing all over me.

"Of course" I smiled brightly but that smile held tears, he slowly went over the small metal railing that hardly even half his height.

My body started moving on it's own, my legs rushing towards ren, he smiled warmly at me, closing his eyes and tears falling.

"JUNGKOOK!!" A voice called out but It felt far, my mind only focused on ren and ren alone.

Ren let go, only holding on with one hand, I was so close to him, so close to catching him but large arms held me back and before I knew it

Ren was gone.

I started screaming, crying, cursing at the person who held me back.

My mind went crazy, the person turned me around and held me in their arms however I tried to resist and started punching the persons chest but my punches had no effect, they were too weak to even hurt a fly.

"Calm down Jungkookie" I recognised the deep voice that spoke so softly with so many emotions hidden in them.

I calmed down a little but I still cried, I couldn't believe what happened.

Ren was gone and it was all my fault, if only I caught him on time maybe he'd be alive and alothough we were at the very top floor, I could still hear people screaming and panicking from all the way down.

I wanted the noise to disappear,it screamed reality too loudly.

"It's okay, don't worry" I felt a soft peck on my head and soon on my forehead.

Taehyung pulled from the hug and looked deep in my broken eyes, he gave me a light smile but I couldn't smile back.

I avoided Taehyung's eyes and looked else where, my eyes landed on a starring Hoseok, he looked scared, worried, mad and so much more.

He looked away, I looked up at Taehyung who's eyes shined on me.

"Ren, I wanna see Ren" my voice sounded pained and the said name only brought me more tears.

I didn't want this to be reality.

I want Ren back.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Originally kookie was the one who was gonna fall along with Taehyung who tried to catch him but then I decided that ren should instead (can't believe I made my bias die 😭😭😭😭😭).