Chapter 2- NamJin

The story of forbidden love
Chapter 2

It was noon, when jin and Namjoon went out to do some shopping.

They went through a lot of shops but of course they almost always got kicked out or shouted at, cause of Namjoon breaking stuff in the shops.

The boys just laughed, enjoying their time together.

It had been a few years since Jin became a son to the Kim's and as time passed the boys of course got closer and closer.

They became very close and neither of them knew how but they felt a connection to each other that was unbreakable.

"Should we have lunch now jin?" Namjoon asked noticing that jins eye was twitching and that was a clear sign of him being hungry that Namjoon noticed right after they started getting close.

"Finally you ask, I'm so hungry" Namjoon laughs at jins reply and they quickly head to a Japanese restaurant to eat.

***

Jin and Namjoon were on their way home when it suddenly starts raining.

The two boys ran to their house as they're were only 10 minutes away from home.

By the time, they reach their home. They're both soaking wet and Namjoon finally opens the door and they both enter, breathing heavily.

"Good thing we were close to home" jin stays sighing.

"Hmm" Namjoon hums while taking his shoes off.

The boys head upstairs to change clothes.

They both enter their rooms but soon lightening strikes and a thud is heard.

Namjoon runs to jins room, opening the door and finding a crawled up jin in the corner with tears in his eyes slowly appearing.

Namjoon gets down by jin and tightly hugs him. Jin soon relaxes as the lightening stops. 

"Thanks Namjoon" Jin gently whispers,cheeks turning slightly red.

Namjoon looks at jin slowly noticing jins shirt is all wet and practically see through.

Namjoon's cheeks go red unable to keep his eyes off of jin.

"What are you starring at?" Jin asks confusingly as he follows Namjoon's eyes to where his starring and jin quickly realises it's his chest.

"Pervert!" Jin slightly shouts as he covers his chest with his hands.

"Eh, hyung I wasn't looking" Namjoon denies.

Lightening suddenly strikes and Jin jumps into Namjoon's arms.

Namjoon felt his shoulder getting slightly wet. Namjoon took a deep breath before puling jin away and holding both his arms as he stares into jins teary eyes.

"It's okay" Namjoon whispers while jin slightly jumps as lightening strikes again.

Both the boy stare deeply into each other's eyes, silence surrounding them as they inch closer and closer until lips meet.

The kiss lasts for a few seconds before they pull away faces going completely red.

"So-sorry" Namjoon stutters. Jin shakes his head and leans closer to Namjoon until their noses touch.

"It's okay"

Their lips touch again and again.

Namjoon kisses jins neck slowly sucking and leaving a bright red hickey on display for everyone to see.

Namjoon smirks at the hickey he left, silently praising himself for adding a few touches to the art in front of him.

"WE'RE HOME!" Follows a cheerful shout from downstairs as the front door slams.

"Shit" Namjoon mumbles, handing Jin a hoodie that was next to him, to wear to hide the hickey that Jin himself is unaware of.

"BOYS ARE YOU HOME?!" Another yell of a lady follows from downstairs.

"Let's go"

"Hmm"

****

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Namjoon, happy birthday to you~~" everyone happily sing for Namjoon as he blows out the candles.

"Happy 14th birthday" Jimin smiles handing Namjoon a birthday gift.

"Still no jams though?" Namjoon teases And Jimin playfully hits him.

After everyone gives Namjoon his gifts, they head towards the table and sit down to eat.

No one notices the two people holding hands under the tablet but nor does anyone notice the looks Mrs Kim is giving jin as she looks at his neck.

"Jin, do you a girlfriend?" Mrs Kim asks with a disgusted smile plastered on her face.

The table goes silent and the nightmare begins.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I'm soooo sorry for not updating
I'm just soooo lazy 🐖🐖
Even tho I already had this chapter written like for 3-4 days already
I only update now 😑

And I've decided I'll do random updates instead.

And one more thing, once I finish the namjin story I will continue with the main story.