Chapter 5- blood?

Recap:

I take my bag and take a painkiller and as I'm about to take it someone slams a bottle on the table.

I look up and holy moly I forget mr Gucci shit is still here.

___________________________________

Tae's POV

As I finished class and was about to have a smoke I noticed someone was still here and when I looked to see who it was.

It was that cutie I met earlier.

In all honestly I was surprised to see him in my class but it just made everything more interesting. He was a student and I was his teacher.

What I'm thinking to do with him may be illegal but worth it all. I mean just look at him when I first entered the classroom and introduced myself I noticed he was staring at me and he started blushing and when I smirked at him he just became the most adorable thing on earth you could see how shy he was which is making him so irresistible.

But any way I noticed he took out tablets from his bag and was about to take one but it seemed like he had no water mate he got skill to take a tablet without water Id instantly puke at the bitter taste of the tablet if I took one without water so I decided to take my bottle of water from my desk that I haven't touched yet and approached him.

When I slammed the bottle which I didn't mean it just slipped from my hand and yea.

He quickly looked up at me and I could tell I scared him when I accidentally slammed the bottle on the table.

I smile at him to clam him from scarring him earlier "it's better to take a tablet with water, don't worry I haven't drank from it yet" I say nicely to him.

"...no thanks" he replies quietly and puts the tablet in his mouth but before he can even swallow it he coughs it out and he puts his hand over his mouth but I could clearly see blood dripping from his hand which freaked me out and left me to question what's wrong with him?

--------------

Kookie's POV

As I was about to swallow the painkiller I felt something in my throat and I unknowingly spilled out the tablet and covered my mouth as I felt that liquid more and I covered my mouth when I felt it in my mouth.

I felt it coming more and more from my mouth. It was cold and very uncomfortable. I felt it leaking and I could hear droplets of it dripping off my palm and onto the table.

I looked up at mr Kim and saw how scared he was and shocked at the same time I could tell he didn't know what to do based on the fact he was almost shaking.

I take my hand away from my mouth and looked at my hand and it was... Blood?.

On the outside I might've looked calm but on the inside I was freaking out and screaming. This was the first time I coughed out blood.

And honestly I'm really scared I don't know what to do but at this moment for the first time in those 19 years of living I truly felt scared to death to the point where I could just jump off a roof.

A/N

Sorry it's short
But I was really sad while writing so i couldn't think of many things to write. 😔😔😭😭

Sorry for the chapter being short and crap

and seriously sorry for always saying sorry 😪😪