Chapter 20- Hope

Recap:

Hello everyone, my name is Choi Minki but feel free to call me

Ren"
________________________

Hobi's POV

School has finished but kookie never came to any of the classes and still, I can't find him.

I'm worried and of course guilty. This is all my fault.

I'm such a coward but I couldn't stop myself from slapping him, we've been friends for so long and yet he lied to me.

After Jimin left, I felt guilty and wanted to apologise and so, I decided to go after him but then I saw him with kookie and they just left, kookie just left like that without evening coming to me to tell me first, at first I didn't mind it but after he lied I just couldn't stop myself.

I felt hurt by it.

"Jungkookie!" I shout as I spot him heading out the school.

He doesn't hear me so I decide to follow him and just when I'm about to cal him.

I freeze.

Why is he entering that car?.

That familiar car, that I would see each time I visited kookie's house.

Why?.

No!

No!

I rush towards the car but I'm too late, as the car is already heading off.

I quickly take out my phone with my shaky hands and press on kookie's number but voicemail is the only response I get.

I start sending him messages but still no response.

A tap on my shoulder frightens me and I quickly turn around, only to see Jimin looking at me worriedly.

"Hyung, is some-something wrong?" Jimin stutters.

"Car"

"Huh?"

"Jimin do you have your car with you today" I ask facing him.

He just nods and before he can even speak, I talk first "where?" Jimin just points to the parking lot where it obliviously is "can you give me a ride please?" I beg and he just nods before grabbing my hand and taking me to his car.

After entering the car, Jimin starts the car "where to?" He asks already driving away from the parking lot.

"Jungkook's house" I worriedly answer.

He just nods making his way there already.

Jimin knows where Jungkook lives since once we had to do a project together and I insisted to do it there so jungkook's step dad wouldn't hurt him but of course he probably did after we left.

After a few minutes of driving we arrive there and I quickly get out heading towards the front door and knocking on it while shouting kookie's name but no response comes.

I look through the windows but it's pitch black, no sign of anyone there and not even a soul to be heard but of course I should have realised no ones home since the car isn't here and if they were heading here, then they would already arrived before us.

Kookie, please be safe.

"What's going on?" Jimin asks confusingly and I just shake my head making my way towards his car while trying to call kookie but still no answer of him follows.

"Are you okay?"

"No" I say as I sink down to the ground hugging my knees.

I broke my promise,I didn't protect you and didn't even stop you from entering that damn car.

"Hoseok wha-what's wrong?"

I shake my head before I hear a phone ringing and I instantly take out my phone only to realise it wasn't my phone but Jimin's.

"Yoongi?"

My heart starts beating just at the mention of his name and I just wanna crawl and hide myself right now.

"I'm with someone right now so I have to hang up" he says looking at me when he says his with someone.

"No,no, it's not him don't worry, I promised you after all, I wouldn't do anything like that again or see him so stop and just leave me alone already!" Jimin shouts making me jump slightly.

Jimin never shouts or gets angry so I'm very shocked but even more shocked to hear him talking like that to his boyfriend, that he non stop talks about with so much love that it just blinds a person.

I look at Jimin and all I see in his eyes is sadness, his eyes are teary and he looks like his spacing out.

I stand up going towards him.

"Jimin Jimin" I wave my hand in front of him and he snaps out his thoughts.

"hope" he whispers.

Why?, why am I feeling weird all of a sudden?.

Hyung called me that before the accident but why do I feel this way?.

"hope, this is our secret only okay?"

"Jimin I think you should give it back"

"Hyung"

"Yoo-"

My head starts hurting real badly and I start breathing heavily.

And that's all I remember before passing out.

🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔

Sorry for not updating last week at all but I've been very sick 😷😷 for the past week and just started getting better.

So I never mentioned this but
I'm using the age of when students enter college in the UK since I'm more used to that

Wanted to mention that coz it makes the story confusing when you think about it, so kookie was 16 and Hobi was 20 and Jimin was 18 when they first entered college and it's also their last year in school.

And if you find anything confusing please ask me so I can explain coz I literally wrote this ff without thinking it out so it's very random.

But I'm starting to question whether this is actually a vkook ff lol 😂😅😭.

Should I change it to a bts ff and change the description.

(Any of u heard the song get some by ghosted, I just heard it a few days ago and I love it lol😂)