Chapter 18- Trap and a kiss

Recap:

I go next to him since only his legs are covered with the blanket and it's pretty cold in here so I take the blanket off of him so I can cover him properly but something catches my attention and I look towards his legs only to see

Cuts.
________________________

Kookie's POV

"HYUNG!" I shout tears filling my eyes.

"Wha-What!?" Hobi jumps up rubbing his eyes before looking towards his legs,eyes widening, and he tries to pull the blanket from me but I throw it on the floor instead.

"Why?" I ask, looking down at the floor, feeling pissed at myself for not realising this sooner.

Hoseok just stays quiet, opening his mouth to speak but then closing it again but then he finally looks up at me.

"I felt like doing it so I did" he simply answers no guilt for doing that present in his voice.

"Fool" my tears stream down before sitting on the bed and hugging him.

"Why...are you...lying to me?" I speak between sobs.

I feel Hoseok arms wrap around me and soon tears wet my shoulder.

"I'm so-sorry kookie" he speaks words mumbled.

His hold tightens around me and he starts shaking.

"I'm just so jealous, I love Yoongi way too much and I can't help but let Jimin control me with everything his words or does"

"I'm sorry"

He repeats.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm-"

"No, I'm sorry for not being there for you when you went through all this by yourself" I interfere him.

"Promise me, you'll never hurt yourself again" I gently whisper to him.

"I swear I won't ever do this again"

Soon, my tears stop as I've already cried for so long before this so I'm practically drained from tears but Hobi's tears continue and continue until his soft snores are heard.

I lay him down on the bed and pick the blanket up and climb in the bed and cover us both with the blanket.

Hobi's snores are the only sound heard but soon I start falling sleepy too and almost fall asleep but not before remembering the event when I met my step dad earlier.

Flashback

"You"

"What do you want?" I urged as he breaks into a fit of laughter.

"Just wanted to know how Mr Kim, that teacher of yours..."

"is at kissing?" he adds and my eyes instantly widen at his question.

"How?"

"How I know?" He says,raising his eyebrows.

"Simple,because" he starts, smirking at me.

"I have my ways" is his response and his cold eyes shoot daggers at me and I get up and try to run from him however, he puts his foot in front of me, resulting in me falling to the ground.

People start looking at us weirdly and I,so badly want to shout at them to save me from this monster.

He bends down,to my height and holds my chin up, I just want to spit at his face but of course, I don't exactly have the courage even if we are in a public place.