Chapter 9- it's okay

Thank u all for reading this crappy ff and for actually voting on it like I didn't even believed I would reach 10 reads let alone 300+ reads and for the votes it's the same I didn't expect to even have 1 vote but I got 27 😱😱😱 that's a shock and thank u all for those who comment as well I really like reading comments so plz comment more (it doesn't matter if it's bad or good)
Love u all 💕💕

________________________
Recap:

The pain is burning and I'm breaking.

Please don't let him notice it.

Please... Please.

___________________________
---- = time skip
___________________________

Kookie's POV

It's been a week since me and mr Gucci shit went out for coffee together.

Actually it hasn't even been a week yet.

Today is Saturday and I'm just laying on my bed spacing out. I'm not bothered to get up. I'm still healing from the rough beating I got on Tuesday and ever since then my step dad hasn't come back home which is amazing and it feels like a miracle happened my step dad has never left for so long before so I'm a little worried no I'm not worried for him but rather for myself like what if he just comes back home and then does what he did on Tuesday to me but what if it's much more rougher.

God I should stop thinking about the negative things and instead think of the positive things.

On Tuesday while walking to the cafe with Gucci shit I ended up limping
-cause of the pain I was feeling in my leg- and Gucci shit was like 'rough sex?' And I so badly wanted to murder him like seriously but I just let it slip since I was in pain and I just replied with 'fell down the stairs' and he just started laughing which honestly sounded cute omg there I go again.

After spacing out for years I manage to get up and I go get dress wearing the usual.

I head downstairs and make myself a piece of toast with butter.

The past week I've only been eating ramen and toast since I'm broken and don't have money well apart from school where I steal Hobi's food so that's all good.

Today I'm meeting Hobi at the arcade and we're gonna hang out well it's more like I'm gonna use all Hobi's money so I'm looking forward to it.

Today the weather is meant to be sunny so I'm defiantly not looking forward to that since I have to wear a long sleeved white shirt to cover my bruises and all that shit and I can't wear a short sleeved shirt since that's risky.

We're meeting at 10 and it's currently 9:30 so I'm heading out even though it's kinda early since the arcade is only 15 minutes away from my house.

I start making my way towards the arcade and I start humming to despacito lately I've been addicted to that song well actually I've been addicted to singing I feel different when I sing it makes me so calm and I feel like my real self if that even makes any sense.

-------------

I'm waiting here, at the arcade for Hobi to arrive. I'm really sweating even though I'm not wearing that many layers of clothes it's still hot.

And Hobi is already late 10 minutes I can't believe his always late when we're suppose to meet up next time I'm coming late and I'm gonna make him wait. That way he'll understand how it feels to wait for someone in the damn heat.

I would almost think it's summer cause of the weather lately we've been having and god I hope summer never comes I hate that season the most and I can't even stand just hearing or saying that word. To me summer means hell and it really always is hell.