chapter 1- NamJin

The story of forbidden
                           love
                   Chapter 1

It was a cold rainy winter night when the Kim's got into a tragic accident resulting in them dying and only they're son surviving.

Kim Seokjin was a 11 year old boy who lost both his parents and had no one to take him in and therefore was sent to an orphanage.

All the kids would make fun of him, bully him.

He had no one at all.

But that all changed a year later when a family visited him with they're only son

Kim Namjoon.

The parents loved Seokjin and so decided to adopt him but the peaceful life that he thought he would have was a lie as that family was what destroyed him.

*****

"We would like to adopt Kim Seokjin" mrs Kim says cheerfully.

A lady hands them a form "please fill this in" she kindly smiles.

"I'm happy to know such an amazing family like yours will adopt Jin" the lady says tears welling in her eyes as she smiles gratefully.

"Jin?" Mrs Kim repeats the said name.

"Seokjin's nickname"

"Oh... Here the form"mrs Kim's hands the form back. The lady says a quick "thank you" before mrs Kim leaves the office and towards jin who's now her son.

****

"Jin,if you need anything feel free to ask" mrs Kim smiles at the said boy while he nods in response.

"Well then, Namjoon will show you around the house and where you'll sleep for now,ok?".

"Yes...ma'am?".

Mrs Kim chuckles at Jin "I hope we get close enough so you feel more welcomed here and don't worry,
Call me by ma'am or mrs Kim until your comfortable with calling me mom" mrs Kim says, leaving towards the kitchen as she leaves her son, Namjoon, to show jin around.

The two boys slowly walk, quite a lot of distance between the two.

"Call me hyung" Namjoon demands stopping in his tracks to face jin.

"I'm older then you" jin calmly says looking at Namjoon weirdly.

"Whatttt?".

"No way,your shorter then me though" Namjoon almost shouts.

"That's rude" Namjoon just hums, his face going crimson red from embarrassment.             

After a few minutes, Namjoon finally finishes giving Jin a tour of his new home.

Soon, they stand by a pale blue door with a sign that says 'RM'. Namjoon opens the door and they're met with a with a scent of roses ??.

"My mom cleaned my room, that's why it smells like roses" Namjoon mumbles blushing while Jin just chuckles, quite liking the smell of roses as it strangely reminds him of his deceased parents.

Jin looks around the room noticing a lot of things related to music being in the room.

"It's nice" jin softly mumbles.

"Thanks, we'll be sharing this room together" Namjoon shyly response.

Jin walks around the room however he soon notices there's only one bed.

"Where will I sleep?" Jin asks confusingly while Namjoon once again blushes and points towards the bed.

Jin looks at the bed before asking where Namjoon will sleep and once again Namjoon points at the bed.

"Oh" is all that Jin says as a response.

"Boys dinner is ready!" Mrs Kim shouts from downstairs and both boys head down walking at the same speed.

****

"Night night boys" mrs Kim whispers giving the two boys a kiss on their cheeks and then leaving the room.

"Night" jin whispers to Namjoon before turning around and sleeping, Namjoon hums facing jins back as he closes his eyes.

****

A silent shout wakes namjoon up and soon two fragile arms wrap around him.

Namjoon opens his eyes fully and soon realises it's Jin who's holding him so tightly.

Jin berries his face into Namjoon's neck and wet tears tickle down Namjoon's neck.

"Jin what's wrong?" Namjoon whispers but Jin doesn't response.  

Soon lighting strikes and jin whispers yells.

"Mommy, daddy" jin cries out, his whole body shaking.

"Are you scared of lighting?" Namjoon asks, Jin nods his head multiple times.

Namjoon sooks wraps his arms around Jin however Jin still doesn't calm down so Namjoon decides to sing him a song.

Jin calms down, his body slowly relaxing. Namjoon continues singing until soft sores are heard.

Namjoon looks at Jin, noticing his peacefully sleeping again. 

"Night Jin" Namjoon whispers kissing his forehead before also closing his eyes to sleep.

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

I hope u enjoyed that guys
Sorry for not updating in so long 🙏

Comment if where your living is snowing right now ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Comment if you want me to update chapter 2 to this or continue from chapter 20 for the next update.