Chapter 27- rooftop

Recap:

"Sir you'll need to come to the police station with us" he orders before Taehyung's sobs disappear along with the line.

He hung up.

What happened?.
________________________

Hobi's POV

It had been almost an hour since I've been at the police station, I didn't hear from Taehyung at all and even if I tried to call him, he wouldn't answer so eventually I gave up.

I was currently in the same room as jungkook's step dad, apparently he had something important to speak of with me, at first I denied but then I was told he wanted to talk about Jungkook so here I am in front of him, trying to kill him with my glares.

"Speak up" I hiss.

"Jungkook is actually in the hospital and he could possible be dead by now" he smirks to which I feel like vomiting.

"Again with this, you should really start taking a persons life more seriously, we're not some joke you can play with"

"I am serious, I'm just warning you, you wouldn't know what ren is capable of in order to save his sorry ass" his laugh echoes through the entire room, the sound being very unpleasant.

"What do you mean?"

He becomes serious, his face inching closer to mine and in a whispering voice he speaks "ren is jungkook's stalker and now probably his killer".

"Explain"

"Geez kids these days are damn demanding" 

I give him a final stare and he puts his handcuffed hands in the air and sighs.

"What I'm saying is... Ren is planning to kill Jungkook and I might just be the cause of it all, again haha"

"Your friend Taehyung probably got fooled by him, I bet 100% ren said he tried to commit suicide" he yawns, the smell of smoke escaping his disgusting mouth.

"Why are you telling me all this?" My mind doesn't know what to believe anymore, something tells me his not lying but what if I get fooled by him and it's all just a joke.

"Cause I need someone to join me in hell"

"What hospital is it" he shakes his head "probably some fancy ass one for sure".

I get up, rushing out the room and just when I'm about to leave, he whispers something and I almost missed it but I heard it very clearly.

'Don't let Jungkook die' he mumbled and for the first time I heard sorrow in his voice, he sounded so weak but I shake off my pity for him and grabbed my phone and texted Taehyung and also called.

Still no damn reply.

I really wanna punch him now, what is with him?, did he forget how to use a freaking phone or what?.

After multiple tries, he finally answers.

"Why the fuck weren't you answering?" I shout through the phone, making my way out the police station and trying to get a taxi.

"I was busy" he mumbles.

"With what?, crying?"

"Save your tears for later and get your ass to where Jungkook is or he might be in danger"

"Wha-what do you mean?" He stutters but i don't answer back to him "send me the name of where Jungkook is" I say before hanging up the phone and entering a taxi and the name of the hospital appears on my screen.

I tell the taxi driver where to go and also shout at him for being too slow to which I almost get kicked out for but I don't go instead I threaten him with all sorts of made up lies.

Finally I reach my destination, I pay the taxi driver and immediately get out.

Soon Taehyung appears, running towards me with streams of tears rolling down his face.

"Ju-Jungkook i-isn't there" he stutters, his body trembling. My eyes widen before I look around  and that's also when I notice...

Someone on the rooftop.