Chapter 13- Long way home

Recap:

I knew it.

No one would ever love a dirty person like me.

________________________

Kookie's POV

After that kiss -well text- I haven't talked to tae. I didn't have the courage to and he obliviously doesn't care after all his pretty much ignoring me as well. I wish time could go back but then again I'm glad it doesn't.

I've also come to realise that maybe my feelings toward Taehyung -formally known as Gucci shit- could be a little more than feelings of those towards a teacher but I rather not admit it not after everything that's happened.

I always said I'm straight whenever a person asked about my sexuality but I only said that cause that was the easiest one you never get judged for being straight or hated on but I never cared about that whatever I turn out to be in the future I decided to accept.

Currently I'm walking home not my old home but my new one which is where Hobi lives this is the first time since Ive moved in that I'm walking alone usually Hobi doesn't let me walk alone saying it's too dangerous and that I could bump into my step dad any time but I managed to convince him to let me walk alone since his doing dance practice with Jimin since they both do dance club and dance club takes forever to finish.

The cool nice breeze feels amazing against my skin making me so lively on the outside but on the inside I feel so empty. I also haven't been eating either I just feel full without eating and plus my stomach is hurting and since the pain is too distracting for me to focus on eating.

Schools almost coming to an end only a few more months to go and it's also our last year in school and after graduation we're free to go and live in the horrible reality.

Before heading home I decide to go to the store to buy some groceries for dinner since Hobi is going to be really hungry after all that practice he does and plus I wanna treat him to something good as a thank you for everything his done for me I know it's not much but it's the least I could do.

----

After making dinner which is japchea and tofu soup they're both very tasty so I'm sure Hobi will enjoy them.

Even though they look so amazing and delicious and the fact I haven't eaten anything all day makes it look even more great but yet just from tasting it earlier while cooking them made me feel awfully feel.

It's already 6 o'clock and Hobi is late but practice must be really hard if it's taking him this long to finish usually he only ever stayed for one hour since he was so good at dancing he didn't need as much practice so I'm kinda worried in case something happened.

----

After half an hour more I decide to go and take a nap until Hobi comes and then eat dinner with him.

Hobi's POV

"Bye kookie"

After saying goodbye to kookie I head to the dance studio already ready for some dancing.

A dance show is coming up and our school is gonna participate so we have to practice extra hard.

We also got put into teams and in our teams we come up with the choreography and the team with the best dance gets to participate in the show.

My team has already been decided it's just me and Jimin so all we have left is just practicing our choreography.

After going into the studio, I freeze not liking the action done before me.

There stood Jimin with Yoongi hyung kissing him. I can't believe it never in my wildest dream did I want to see this horrifying sight.

I clear my throat to indicate them someone is here.

Jimin gasps as soon as he sees me while Yoongi just avoids eye contact with me.

It hurt.

I always thought I wouldn't have to see this. I wanted to be the one in Jimin's position but I guess I'm meant to suffer.

"He-hey Hoseok"

I just hum and wave at him trying my hardest not to dash out this damn studio.

I thought only Jimin would be here but it looks like he always needs his doggie everywhere with him.

Annoying.

----

It's been 2 hours already and we're almost finished. We're currently resting and Jimin went to the toilet so it's just me and his boyfriend here.

"So... How have you been Hoseok?" Yoongi asks staring at me he looked worried, but worried for what? 

"Good" I simply answer not looking at him at all.

"So... You still don't re-remember?" He stutters and honestly this is the first time I've seen him stutter or start a conversation at that.

"Why do you care" I rudely reply this time looking at him.

"It's just I Heard you don't remember the person you risked your life for so I was wondering if you still don't remember him"

"How do you know it was a boy and not a girl huh?"

"Ji-Jimin told me" he mumbles looking else where.

I decide not to talk to him anymore as I'm so pissed why would Jimin go and tell strangers about my past especially to him.

After 5 minutes Jimin comes back.

We continue on dancing after that but I swear I could feel Yoongi staring at me.

His eyes constantly following my every move.

----

It's already past 5 o'clock and we've just finished well that is until Yoongi leaves the studio and Jimin glares at me before cornering me towards the wall.

"Stay away from Yoongi" he hisses at me anger filling his eyes.

"Don't you ever talk to him ever again"

"Your too ugly,gross,a fucking bastard that no one will ever love" He grunts.

"Your just a pitiful fucker who wants everyone's attention just cause you lost your damn memories"

He continues.

"Your a lying cunt who pretends to be nice and shit just so people would like and care for you just so you can control them and have everything your way but you can't trick me never"

But his words have long been blocked from me.

And now they're nothing but words that are the undeniable truths that choke me. 

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰