Chapter 25- hurt

Recap

I use the pass to open the door and...

Laying on the bed is Jungkook, wires completely surrounding him.

________________________

Taehyung's POV

"Ren..."

"M-Mr Kim, what are you doing here?" Ren stutters as the glass of water drops from his hand to the floor.

"What's going on here?" I ask, ignoring his question.

Ren becomes stiff, unsure of where to look, "I'm just looking after him..." He whispers.

"Why is he like that?" I yell pointing at Jungkook. Ren slightly jumps, looking at Jungkook before pushing me out of the room.

He closes the door and stares at me, "don't shout, you'll wake him up...or not" he whispers the last part that's Hardly audible but I still manage to hear it.

"Why is he like that ren?"

"He got into an accident" ren answers unsurely.

"What accident?"

"He-he tried to..."

"Tried what?" I almost yell.

"Kill himself" ren admits, tears falling down his face. I stood still just shocked, my body unable to move an inch.

His lying.

Of course he is.

There's no way kookie would try to take his life away, right?.

"Why?" I mumble, already feeling tears In my eyes.

Ren shakes his head, avoiding my eyes as he wipes his tear off too.

I stepped backwards unable to understand any of this.

Why didn't I notice anything?.

How long has he been thinking of this?.

"How long has he been here for?"

"Not long, a week"

"But Jungkook was missing for more then that" my eyes widen, what happened in the time he was missing to make him want to commit something like this.

"Anyway, don't come back again" ren harshly says.

"I've known him longer then you and yet here you are acting as if his your world, you probably don't even care about him, your just acting cause you pity him"

"What?"

"How would you know if I care for him or not" I yell.

"Cause no one does" he blankly says.

"Your wrong"

"I'm not, even his mother left him with a monster"

He walks into the room and closes it, I couldn't bring myself to get up or anything, I was too shocked at the news.

My body drops to the floor, my hands hugging my legs.

Jungkook tried to commit suicide.

Minutes later, my phone rings, I ignore it but it doesn't stop so I take it out and notice it's Hoseok calling, I answer it but my voice is trapped.

"Hello?" I whisper, my answer sounding more like a question instead.

"It's me, Hoseok" I nod my head, not realising Hoseok can't see.

"Did you find Jungkook?" Tears start falling and I hum instead of speaking.

"Really that's good, how is he?"

"His-" and I finally burst out into tears, I can't hold it back, Jungkook must be seriously hurt if his been in the hospital for 1 week, I don't even know the details, did he lose a lot of blood or did they managed to help him before he did.

All these questions are killing me.

"Tae-Taehyung what's wrong?" I don't answer, just cry and cry.

"Sir you'll need to come to the police station with us" I hear the voice of a male speak and without realising I hung up on him.