Chapter 17- Hugs

Thank u so much for 2k 💗💗💗💗

💗_💗_💗_💗_💗_💗_💗_💗_💗

Recap:

"It's been long"

I freeze recognising that voice. It couldn't be. I look up and my eyes widen In fear.

"You!"

It was

My step dad.
________________________

Taehyung's POV

"Shh, it's okay Jungkook I'm here" I whisper as I tightly hug Jungkook to calm him down and to stop him from crying more.

After getting a call from him, I rushed here only to see a curled up boy sitting on the bench crying worse than I thought he would.

Flashback

"Tae-Taehyung, please co-come"

"I'm a-at the park we-we met be-before"

"Hurry"

"Are you there, Taehyung?"

I hang up the phone and run out my classroom not even bothering to tell my students anything.

I dash out the school not even bothering to take my car and just head towards the park to where Jungkook is waiting.

After a few minutes, I finally reach the park. I run around the park looking for that certain raven haired bunny but it takes me a while before I notice a boy curled up crying and almost shaking. I recognise him and quickly head to him, pulling him in my arms.

End of flashback.

"Ju-Jungkook, what happened?" I gently ask as I pull away and hold jungkook's head up so he looks at me.

He shakes his head before wrapping his arms around me and burying his face in my neck.

I could feel my neck and shoulder getting wetter and wetter but I didn't care, I just wanted him to be okay again so I pulled him to sit onto my lap and wrapped my arms around his small waist and I notice that relaxes him a little.

We stay like that for quite a while and I notice some of the looks people are giving us and some are whispering but I couldn't care less about them, all I care about is my boyfriend.

After half an hour, I hear soft snores coming from the boy sitting on my lap. I look down at him to see that he really is asleep. I feel myself unable to look away from him, his just so beautiful, I want him to be mine forever, I never,ever wanna be without him.

His my angel, the only good thing that came my way since I was born. I don't need anything but him, I don't need gold,money and love from others,all I'll ever need is him.

I just hope I can make him happy.

----

It's been a while and the sun is starting to set and little by little people are leaving. I still have Jungkook in my arms and sitting on my lap, his very light well maybe too light for a boy his age and height.

It starts getting colder and I am forced to wake Jungkook up from his sleep as it's getting darker and colder and I wouldn't want my precious bunny to freeze.

"Bunny wake up" I whisper into his ear and he sightly jumps.

"Come on...Or I'll kiss you"

"Mmm" he opens his eyes and then starts rubbing his eyes with his small hands.

Too cute.

"Kiss" He says with a silvery voice. I raise my eyebrows looking at him confusingly and he starts giggling.

I lean in just when our lips are about to touch, he puts his hand on my lips.

"No" he says giggling and I probably turned red from embarrassment.

All of a sudden, his giggles and smiles disappear and are replaced by a brooding look, that has me getting worried.

"Are you okay?" I ask. He looks up at me and fakes a smile before sitting up from my lap and Just standing by me still with that fake smile.

I get up too and I start having cramps in my legs probably from sitting for so long. I intertwine both our hands and look him straight in the eyes.

"You can tell me anything, I won't tell anyone" I reassure.

"It's not that big a deal,just met someone I shouldn't have" he says looking elsewhere but I can tell he really is scared remembering said person as the fear in his eyes is visible.

"When it comes to you, everything's important so don't say it's not a big deal when your obliviously lying"

"I just met my...old friend" he whispers looking around the park as if to see if said person was here. He moves closer to me.

"Old friend?" I question, wondering why that would scare him.

Did he do something to you?" I wordily ask looking at him.

He shakes his head but starts crying while doing so. I pull him into my arms again. I hug him even tighter.

"Do you wanna stay at mine?" I ask still hugging him, I feel like if I look at him, I'll start crying.

"No,it's okay, I live with Hobi and he might get worried if I don't sleep at home" he pulls away, answering and smiling for real this time.

I wanna ask how long they lived together but I just hum and intertwine our fingers. "I'll take you home" he just hums at that and we start making our way towards Hoseok's house.

****

"Goodnight" I say as I lightly kiss him on the cheek.

"Night" he says back, blushing.

Once he enters the house, I make my way home already knowing that my father probably is there, waiting for me to arrive and I know if he is there, I'll be in big trouble for leaving school while working.

Kookie's POV

After entering the house, I notice all lights are off which usually they wouldn't at this time.

"Hobi hyung?" I whisper yell, not yelling completely just in case Hobi is taking a nap.

Just when I was about to go to my room, I notice in Hobi's room, the doors open a little and the lights are on so I make my way to his room.

I knock once but no response follows so I just go in and there, on the bed, I see a sleeping Hobi.

I go next to him since only his legs are covered with the blanket and it's pretty cold in here so I take the blanket off of him so I can cover him properly but something catches my attention and I look towards his legs only to see

Cuts.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

This chapter was bad (as always😅)

Do u think this story will have a happy or sad ending?

Just so u know this story isn't close to ending 😅😅
don't know if that's good or bad for u guys.