Chapter 7- Recap

Recap:

Before I know it I'm already being dragged inside and the door is being slammed shut with the help of me being thrown at it while a vodka bottle meets my face.

And so, the hell begins.

___________________________

It was a cold Tuesday morning more precisely 3 o'clock it was early but sleep was defiantly something that wouldn't happen.

Blue, purple marks left on the body and no it wasn't a hickey or something from making love rather it was from punches and kicks but that wasn't all, there was burns and cuts that was too deep for it to even stop bleeding.

It was dark and cold well for Jungkook it was more cold since the pain was killing him and the blood that was on his body and around him was like a pool drowning him.

No, he didn't lose that much blood but he did lose enough for him to need to get treated but jungkook was skilled enough to treat himself almost like a professional doctor after all 9 years of going through this was more than enough experience.

Jungkook slowly tries standing up but that fails as at the end he kinda ends up crawling his way upstairs instead.

Jungkook wasn't getting beaten up every day. It was just on the weekdays as for the weekends he was free well unless his fathers decides to go home earlier which he happened to come home early before yesterday which was a Sunday and today was a horrible way to start off Tuesday.

After somehow managing to crawl upstairs into his room. Jungkook heads into the bathroom and quickly jumps into the shower despite still having clothes on. It wasn't warm water he was cleaning himself with but rather cold.

Taking a cold shower wasn't new since his step-father never payed the bill for the water but Jungkook didn't mind since it helped him to wake up a little and distract him from what happened yesterday.

Memories flushed back and tears were starting to blend in with the water.

Jungkook was broken...

And nothing could fix him or so he thought.

Jungkook step father, Han Joon, wasn't always so rough when it came to hurting jungkook but yesterday was different way too different he was rough too rough for jungkook's liking and too careless which never happened before.

Even when jungkook was late he would never get this hurt but life's always a surprise.

After being 30 minutes in the shower Jungkook finally finishes. His shower was longer than usually. normally it was only 10-15 minutes but due to the pain that made it impossible for him to move and the fact the blood stuck to him like glue made him stay in the shower longer than expected.

And during the shower, he somehow managed to take his clothes on so he could properly clean himself and by the time he got out of the shower he was blue, blue from the fact he was showering in cold water for half an hour.

Jungkook put a towel around his waist avoiding the mirror as he found himself wanting to puke at how disgusting the scars on his body are and just headed straight into his room -that was connected with the bathroom- and looked for the first aid kit that was almost empty from being used so many times.

Jungkook was getting used to his terrible lifestyle but yesterday made him remember how truly unfair and horrible his life was.

For once Jungkook couldn't handle the pain and just broke down and silently cried, begging for someone to save him even though he knew nothing could save him from how broken he was.

After silently crying for god knows how long Jungkook manages to get up again and somehow tries to cover those ugly scars covering his whole body but also putting stitches in places where the cuts were too deep.

It took Jungkook an hour and something to finish treating his wounds and for Jungkook it was the longest hour and something.

At 5:30 in the morning, Jungkook gets dressed.

This time wearing black skinny jeans but not too tight ones as he was in pain the moment something touched his wounds and a long sleeved baggy shirt and a baggy jumper making sure to not hurt his wounds anyway.

Jungkook creeps down the stairs as always out of habit after doing it for so long but as soon as he remembers his dad isn't home he tries to walk normally but the pain he was feeling all over his body made it quite impossible to walk down the stairs normally.

After going into the kitchen to see if there's any food which unfortunately there wasn't anything but luckily he still had some money left in his wallet which he managed to find earlier while getting dressed making sure he didn't forget it again after all he didn't want yesterday morning being repeated again.

The moment he stepped outside at 6 o'clock he was met with a gust of wind that send chills down his spine.

"I hope today is a better day than any day before" Was what Jungkook said to himself before stepping out of his front yard.

(And if u haven't already go check out cheesy trap one of my other ff and if u like it id really appreciate it if u comment)

Bye bye