Chapter 24- Why?

Recap

I push the wardrobe away and open the door that was hidden and I'm hit with a mass of pictures

Pictures of Jungkook to be precise.

________________________

Hobi's POV

"What is this?..." I mumble to myself as I look around the entire room covered with millions of pictures of Jungkook, not a single spot empty, in fact there's even some pictures that are glued on top of each other.

I take my phone out and decide to take a couple of pictures of this. I look further at the pictures until I notice a few where Taehyung is in it.

There's one at the school roof when Taehyung is kissing Jungkook and then at a park and many more. There's even a picture of me slapping him.

After I finish taking pictures of it, I head and make sure to make everything look the same as before.

I make my out the back door again and carefully I move away from the house, praying no one saw me leaving the house.

I decide to text Taehyung however I don't get a reply, after a few messages I get a simple 'okay' that answered none of my texts that I sent.

I sign, making my way back to jungkook's step dad's house.

Once by the door, I bang on the door and only seconds later, he comes out with a smirk plastered on his ugly face.

"How was Rens collection?" He chunckles while I just stay silent.

"Come in, won't you?" He says moving away and letting me enter, I head into the living room and just sit down and truth he told I'm a little scared being in the same room as that demon.

Soon he comes and sits down opposite me while also placing a cup of coffee by me.

"Why did ren have all those pictures?" I command for an question, my glare burning with flames.

"Cause I told him to watch him 24/7" he grins.

"Why?"

"In case I miss something interesting"

"Like what?"

"...him dying" he starts laughing out loud, the sound echoing through the almost empty dark living room.

I bang on re table, the hot coffee spilling all over the table, also on my hand but I'm too mad to feel the pain of the hot coffee.

"IS A PERSONS LIFE A JOKE TO YOU?!" I shout, my anger releasing it's itself.

He stares at me, eyes wide and slowing a low laugh escapes his lips, his face darkens and before I know it.

His up and choking me.

"Le-let g-go" I cry out, trying my hardest to push him away.

"Is a persons life a joke to me?" He asks, glaring colouring his whole face.

He starts laughing again, an evil feeling surrounding the entire room.

"Only jungkook's life is a joke to me" he grins and let's go of me, I drop to the fall, hands around my neck and my breathing uncontrollable.

"Wh-why?" I say choking on the words as my head spins from earlier.

"Because of his dad..." He starts, slight tears in his eyes.

"My girlfriend committed suicide with our unborn child in her"