Staying in the Closet

Tags: Lawstein, Smut, Consensual, but iffy at first cause they're enemies ofc, Small space, Enemies to fuck buddies?

The first time it happened, it was a mistake. Okay, maybe it wasn't entirely a mistake, but the circumstances certainly didn't help their situation. By happenstance, they both ended up in the same tiny broom closet at the end of one of the class hallways trying to get away from the Zetas, who, for some reason, declared all-out war on the Summer Society plus Carmilla. The vampire is just offended that she's been grouped together with that bunch of mutts.

Carmilla had just finished feeding on a willing volunteer from the list that the school provided for all the vampires when Danny sprinted by her being chased by a crowd of Zetas. Of course, seeing Carmilla standing there, they decided to chase her too. She ran with Clifford until she saw her run into a broom closet, and now there they are.

"Dammit, Elvira, move over!" Danny growls under her breath, trying to maneuver her long body around into a comfortable position in the cramped space.

"I'm trying!" Carmilla whispers back with a frustrated sigh. She wiggles up more to give Danny's legs more room and tries not to think about how close they are. Their faces are nearly touching, but they both have their heads turned away from each other to avoid that tragedy. "Stake me now," she mumbles under her breath.

"What was that?" Danny asks, leaning back as far as she can to glare at Carmilla. Strands of orange hair are starting to fall out of her pony tail and hang in front of her face, the heat radiating between them making her start to sweat.

"I said you smell like a fucking kennel and I want to get out of here now."

"You're not much better, formaldehyde breath!" Carmilla quickly covers the amazon's mouth with her hand as she hears footsteps approaching and then fading away almost as fast as they came.

"Keep your voice down! They'll hear us." The infuriating ginger licks her in response, and Carmilla quickly draws it back and wipes it on Danny's shirt as if her saliva is poison. For all she knows, it might be. They don't talk for the next couple of minutes, and it's almost comfortable. Danny stands there with her knees bent slightly, and Carmilla stands across from her leaning as much as she can against the opposite wall. You could probably fit one magazine between their chests, if you tried. Their boobs certainly don't help the situation.

"Why did you have to follow me? Couldn't you have found your own closet?" Danny whispers angrily.

"I'm sorry, I was too busy running for my life to consider your tiny wittle puppy feewings and personal space! aww, how cute," Carmilla mocks, pouting her lip out. The taller girl growls and lunges at Carmilla, forgetting (some-fucking-how) that they're practically cheek to cheek together in this impossibly small broom closet, so she just ends up pushing Carmilla further into the wall. Very unfortunate for Carmilla, who only gave thought to how their legs were positioned when one of Danny's legs slides up between her thighs and makes contact with her core. Carmilla really wished it had hurt, and more importantly she wished her heart didn't skip a beat.

"Fuck!" Carmilla gasps out as quiet as she can, this time covering her own mouth, eyes like saucers in her surprise. She tries to ignore the pleasure pulsing through her just from that one action, but she's always had a hyperactive sex drive right after feeding. Dammit, but this is Danny Lawrence; she can't have this happen with her!

"What is it now, fang face?"

"Nothing!" Carmilla snaps. Danny sighs and runs her fingers through her already messed up hair to get it out of her face.

"What is it?!" She snaps back. Carmilla lets her head fall back against the wall and curses whatever god or goddess or whatever got her into this position. It was Artemis wasn't it? That bitch.

"Your leg," the broody girl groans out between clenched teeth, the amount of arousal she's experiencing is bordering on painful at the moment. The other girl looks down at their positioning, her mouth opening and closing in her speechlessness, and Carmilla thinks she sees her face turn a shade redder but it could be the heat.

"Great," Danny sighs.

"Great?"

"Yeah. Great. I love this. Not only am I being hunted by a bunch of immature fraternity bros, but also I have you grinding on my leg like some sex crazed-"

"Sex crazed?!" She whisper-shouts, "You're the one with freakishly long legs! Where do you even put them when you sit in a damn car?!"

"They're attached to me, you flea! I can't help it!"

"It's my biology, I can't help it either! So shut up and let's get the hell out of this closet!"

Danny tries her best to remove her leg, but ends up pushing it harder against Carm. They both stand stock still when Carmilla's moan rings out in the silence of the tiny closet.

"Ginger three, I think we're gonna have to-"

"No, shut up, fang-freak. We'll get out of this. We'll make it." Danny doesn't sound very sure of herself, but still she tries to lift Carmilla up instead of herself, but the room is so small that she can only lift Carmilla to move her closer, which does absolutely nothing to help their situation. It only creates more friction between Carm's clit and Danny's leg, and this time Carmilla can't control the way her hips roll into the movement. She whimpers pathetically against the side of Danny's face.

"Fuck, Danny, please. It's not going to work," she says in panting breaths. It's only getting more worse by the second, and she isn't even bothering to use a nickname. Carmilla hears her sigh in defeat and then the leg between her thighs tenses and one hand falls to her waist and urges her hips closer.

At the first slow roll of her hips against Danny's leg she has to bite her lip to stifle the moan. She can feel the blood rushing through her system at an alarming rate, and it only makes her clit pulse faster with her arousal. Who thought it was a good idea to link the two?? Artemis probably. Nevertheless, she moves her hips forward again harder, the seam of her jeans pushing against her clit deliciously. She can't hold back her moan.

"Carmilla, be quiet!" Danny urges, rolling her hips with Carmilla's to meet hers. On a particularly hard grind, Carmilla gasps too loudly for her liking. The red-head quickly connects their lips to get the girl to shut up. The vampire responds to the kiss immediately. She wraps her hands around Danny and places her two hands on the back of Danny's head to pull her deeper into the kiss while her hips shoot forward at a faster pace, but it's still not fast enough. She curses and bears down on the ground as best she can with her two feet and uses that leverage to speed up the grinding, putting her vampire strength into it to make the process go faster. In this position, Danny's starting to feel the effects too, and now it's not just Carmilla struggling to keep quiet.

"I don't fucking like you," the vampire mumbles between kisses and hushed gasps. They move together fast and efficient, and every time Danny's hips move forward, Carmilla's hips push hers back into the wall making an audible and rhythmic thumping noise.

"I don't like you either," the red giant responds, digging her nails into Carmilla's back and bucking her hips harder into Carmilla's almost delighting in the way her moans start to pitch up before Danny herself even sees a shadow of her own climax. "That's right, cum for me," she growls between increasingly sloppy kisses. Carmilla bares her teeth and bites down on Danny's lower lip in retaliation, but she doesn't stop grinding on her thigh. She's too far gone to stop now, and she can feel the end coming at any moment.

"Fuck!" Her scream is stifled by Danny's lips on hers again, demanding entrance like she belongs there. Part of Carmilla wants to kick her out of this closet right now, but another part of her really wants this, and probably has for a long time. She loses herself in her orgasm, arching her back against Danny, who lays kisses along her neck and gasps against it as she continues grinding relentlessly until she reaches her own peak, much more silently than Carmilla did, but just as powerful, if not more.

"So... that happened," she says to Carmilla, trying to catch her breath. Carmilla nods and runs a hand through her hair in exasperation. The ginger continues hesitantly, "Do you- maybe... want to..."

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Carmilla grabs her hand and drags her back into the closet.

--
Lazy writing but I don't caaaaaaaare~
Have a good day/night/afternoon and don't die.