Laura in the Bedroom With a Rope

Tags: Hollstein, bondage, rope, dominant Laura, woah

Laura threads the rope together as best as she can with the nervous anticipation running through her veins. The black hemp rope paints a stark across Carmilla's torso just beneath her breasts and the back of the chair, wrapping around her shoulders and binding her arms to her sides and altogether restricting the movement of her upper body. Carmilla's legs, however, were only bound to the chair at the ankles, leaving her only with the mobility of her neck and her thighs.

Once she finished tying the vampire up, she stands and walks around the girl slowly, checking for any mistakes but mostly admiring her perfect girlfriend who looks even more beautiful now in such a vulnerable position: naked and tied to a chair. For once she's not having to play catch-up with a super-stamina creature of the night.

"I should've known you were into bondage, Cupcake. People don't usually tie others up for weeks with no reason without a little bit of a stain on their innocence," Carmilla says with her usual confident smirk as Laura stands naked in front of her. Carmilla leans forward minutely, the rope restraining her for the most part, and Laura can feel her face turn a brilliant shade of red at the girl's comment and at the realization that she can do whatever she wants, within the limits of what they discussed. She continues circling around the vampire slowly.

Be confident, Hollis.

"Easier the second time," the cupcake says back with all the steadiness she can muster, walking up behind Carmilla and tugging her head back by her long, wavy dark hair. She can see the effect her confident façade has on Carmilla, how her eyes darken and focus only on her lips and from her position she can see the movement of her pale chest as her breathing gets deeper. It's encouraging.She leans down and kisses her with sharp bites -- an edge of roughness. The new angle gives the kiss a new feeling for both of them that they're both eager to explore, and they do, thoroughly, until Laura runs out of breath and has to pull away.

She doesn't go far. Her hands caress down her chest and grasp her breasts for a moment before moving down further, over the ropes and then back up. She revels in the feeling of Carmilla relaxing under her fingers knowing that it's her doing. Then, without warning, she pulls away and starts circling around her again. Carmilla's eyes open and she grunts in disapproval at the loss of contact.

"Something wrong, Carm?" Laura asks sweetly. She drags her fingertips lightly over Carmilla's bare shoulders and chest as she moves around her, and smiles seeing her girlfriend try to lean closer against the ropes as if she could break them and close the distance. She can, but Laura would like to keep her modicum of control here please and thank you.

"I want you," Carmilla eyes Laura's body as she breathes out lustfully in that tone that always manages to break Laura down, but not this time. The blonde lightly grabs Carm's chin with her thumb and forefinger and tilts her head up, forcing her to look her in the eyes.

"This isn't about you," she says matter-of-factly, but her voice is huskier. It gives her an even more powerful feeling being able to deny her. Carmilla's legs press together but her gaze remains steady and lustful. "I'm doing what I wanted to every time I saw you tied to this chair."

Between dealing with gods and slaying evil fish demons, the hardest task was interrogating Carmilla for days and days while she was bound to the chair and looking at her with those broody intense eyes. She felt bad about it for so long afterward after finding out Carm's innocence and even more so after Carmilla revealed that she actually had feelings for her, but eventually those dark lustful thoughts of Carmilla defenseless and willing came back to the forefront whenever she remembered.

"Oh yeah?" Carm bites her lip and huffs out a breath in anticipation, "show me."

Laura presses her lips to Carmilla's again and quickly moves to straddle her lap. Her tongue roams the vampire's mouth and dances with hers while Laura tangles one hand in dark hair and the other cups one breast and pinches the nipple hard. Carmilla moans into the kiss and struggles against the ropes more.

"Don't struggle, Carm," Laura whispers into the kiss and presses herself harder against the body beneath her, rolling her hips against hers. The vampire's hips move to meet hers with the limited movement she has, but it's better than nothing. Once again, Laura removes contact, pulling her lips away from Carm's brusquely and lifting her hips out of reach. This time Carmilla's grunt is more of a groan and she throws her head back as her chest heaves, and the blonde takes the moment to lean down and drag her teeth along Carm's neck. The vampire shivers at the sensation, and abruptly gasps when Laura's teeth bite down where her neck meets her shoulder.

"Fuck, Laura, harder!" she gasps out while she strains against the ropes as her back arches involuntarily. Laura laps against the skin between her teeth with her tongue as she bites harder and pulls on it. She lets go and kisses the mark sweetly, soothing it with her tongue while Carmilla moans softly. The blonde smiles triumphantly and kisses down Carm's chest, spending little time on her chest and moving quickly down to the floor where she places her hands on Carm's knees and spreads her legs wide. Her eyes are wide looking down at Laura, lust-blown and vulnerable.

"Are you afraid of me?" She's leaving open-mouthed kisses along Carmilla's inner-thigh, ending her trail with a hard nip where her inner thigh meets her hip. One hand moves along the other thigh getting ever-closer to her center.

"T-that would be," her sentence is broken by a soft moan when Laura gently drags two fingers through her slick folds "laughable in any other situation, Cupcake."

"Does giving up control scare you? Does it make you nervous that I have it? Or does it..." she continues to talk to Carmilla in her raspy voice as she pulls her fingers away and examines the wetness coating them, "excite you?" She wraps her lips around her fingers and sucks them clean. Carmilla can't control the whine that leaves her throat.

"Laura," Carmilla moans out pleadingly. The blonde traces along her vampire's thigh while she looks up at her.

"Need something, Carm?"

"Laura, please," she continues but doesn't finish her sentence. her hips buck when Laura's fingers near her entrance, but they pull back just as quick. Teasing. Carmilla's groan radiates unfettered anticipation; her body is begging for Laura even while the vampire struggles to put it into words.

"Please...?"

"Fuck, eat me!" Carmilla says with her eyes shut tight. Finally, Laura's mouth closes around her heat and licks through her with broad swipes, gathering as much of her as she can on her tongue. Carm's moan is so loud Laura is sure anyone in the immediate dorms can hear it, but she doesn't care in the moment because Carmilla is twisting against the ropes as Laura's mouth works on her clit, sucking it in and alternating between stroking it with her tongue and giving it hard licks, scraping her teeth against it lightly on more than one occasion, causing Carmilla to moan louder.

Laura pulls back with a satisfied moan. She brings her hands up to spread Carm's lips open and licking through her again, focusing on her entrance and pushing her tongue in as far as she can manage. Carm's hips move against her face while Laura rubs the girl's clit with her thumb and pushes her face closer to get her tongue deeper so she can slide it in and out of her.

She only lasts a short time, but it's enough for Laura to become unbearably wet herself. Her fingers move down and rub her own clit as she lets Carmilla ride her tongue, feeling her flutter lightly around her tongue already. She lets out a long moan against Carm's center and pushes her tongue in as far as it can go, shaking her head from side to side, getting a burst of wetness on her tongue as Carmilla falls apart. Her thighs close around Laura's head and her hips buck. Laura come undone a second later, her hand moving quick between her legs as she pulls her tongue out and rubs Carm's clit to help her ride it out.

"That was a kick," Carmilla says while she's trying to catch her breath, limp against the chair. The ropes are almost all the way undone from how much Carmilla thrashed in her climax. Laura crawls back up and straddles the dark haired girls lap with a wide smile and kisses her softly to let her taste herself.

Without warning, the vampire breaks free of her bindings. The rope breaks like uncooked spaghett and Laura is lifted and placed on her desk where she films her videos. "Your turn," she growls before pushing Laura back flat on the desk and sitting in the chair to treat herself to a nice reward for being well-behaved.