Chokin' ya bro

Don't worry 'bout it bro.

Tags: Kirsch/Will (Zeta Bros), Smut, Poor Carmilla

The loud moans and the slapping of skin on skin is audible, but somehow she doesn't hear it as she opens the door and then walks into the living room while staring intently her phone and rereading the message Laura sent her about getting a leash. She begins walking over to the love seat as she meticulously unwinds the long wool scarf from around her neck, but pauses mid-way when she finally looks up.

Soap. Soap. She is going to need so much soap.

Oh god, there isn't enough soap in the world.

On the couch, Will has Kirsch pinned to the cushions with one hand on his back and the other fisted in his hair tightly, pulling his head back. His hips are thrusting into his ass roughly, making an audible slap. Kirsch, meanwhile, is moaning so loud the whole house might fall down. What. The. Fuck.

Carmilla stands there in shock, unable to move or cover her eyes as her brother fucks his best friend. Well, she thought they were just friends! She thought Kirsch was straight!

And then to add insult to injury, Will starts thrusting harder, practically grinding his hips against Kirsch's. He leans down and wraps one arm around Kirsch's throat and growls next to his ear, "be a good bro for homie."

At that, he starts moving his hips faster, and Kirsch seems to be more than enjoying it, from the looks of-

Okay, this is not happening. She is not going to just stand there and comment on how hard Kirsch is getting pounded right now. With that, she turns around and walks out of the house silently, knowing that she'll have that scene ingrained in her memory forever. She's literally been scarred for the rest of eternity.

She walks back to her and Laura's apartment and walks straight past the smaller girl trying to get her attention, and into their bedroom. All Laura hears for the next few minutes is Carmilla screaming into a pillow at the top of her lungs.