Go sleep, Cupcake.

Tags: Hollstein, Fluff, drunk Laura, tired Carmilla, Caring Carmilla

Carmilla's just come home from a long day at work and unlocked the front door hoping to get some peace and quiet with her girlfriend. As usual, her hopes are meaningless. There's a sadly familiar red car in their driveway that Carmilla had to weave around to get to a good spot.

The scene she walks into isn't at all what she expected, because to be honest she's learned to stop expecting things whenever it comes to the red-heads. Rarely are there every quiet days when it comes to them, though. They always manage to make chaos where ever they go -- mostly Lafontaine, but Perry does her fair share of damage herself despite touting her cleaning efficiency.

This time they seemed to have brought Laura on board. What in the-

"I'M LIKE A BIRD, I'LL ONLY FLY AWAY!" the cupcake screams at the top of her lungs, standing on the coffee table holding a clear bottle of liquid. Who the hell gave the tiny girl a bottle of vodka and let her get on the table where she could fall and get hurt?!

The answers are currently laughing so hard they can't move, so they're laying back with their chests quaking with silent laughter and their arms closing in on themselves -- they're clearly drunk as well. Carmilla's having none of it.

"What the frilly hell is going on here?" Carmilla asks indignantly. The red-heads stop laughing and straighten up, silently communicating something that probably won't help their situation given their current dazed and under the influence state.

"Well, you see, Laura told us how she's never drank before since she only turned of age recently, and well-" Perry's words are slurred; she stops to hiccup and Laf continues for her.

"Yeah, so we gave her a beer! And, wow, she's such a lightweight she was already- you know." It's Perry's turn again. Carmilla raises an eyebrow at her, unenthused.

"She really is quite a lightweight, dear, you should be wary of that in the future," the usually uptight one says while trying her best to act like her usually sober self. Lafontaine picks up the slack.

"So, when she wanted another we decided to fill an empty bottle of liquor with water and give it to her, and here we are." Carmilla nods once and sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose as her exhaustion threatens to take over. The redheads look at her anxiously, and after a moment Carmilla looks up with her usual poker face.

"I'll deal with her." They both let out a collective sigh at Carmilla's verdict.

"Right, I'll see you later, Carmilla," Perry says a little too quickly as she and Laf make their way to the door.

"See ya," Laf calls to Carmilla as they close the front door. The tired girl doesn't bother with saying goodbye, but stares after them until the door is closed. Finally.

"Caaaaaaarm," a slurry voice whispers in her ear from behind after arms wrap around her waist and a body presses into her back. Right, the cupcake. Teeth nip her earlobe.

"Cupcake, you're drunk, I'm gonna need you to finish that bottle and then get to bed." She says it slowly so the girl can understand. Maybe she's being a bit over the top, but she's been alive for three centuries and has had a lot of time to get tired of alcohol and the effect it has on others many times over. She and Laura should talk about this in the morning.

"Wait, finish the bottle? What?" Laura slurs, apparently more cognitively aware than Carmilla suspected, "wouldn't that just get me more drunk?"

Carmilla chuckles quietly and tries to walk out of Laura's arms, only to find that the girl has apparently decided to just walk with her. Her grip is tighter than before. Carmilla sighs and starts walking to their bedroom with Laura dragging her already tired body down. Who knew human bodies were so heavy? Laura giggles all the way there until Carmilla eventually pries her arms away and sits her down on the bed. "Drink up. Finish it."

She watches as the remaining water in the glass bottle drains down Laura's throat and then takes it from her, setting it on the bedside table and lifting the covers up so that Laura can get under them. While she did this, the cupcake took the liberty to take all her clothes off. The sultry look she tries to give ends up looking like she's in pain. It's kind of adorable.

"Get in bed." She coaxes her to the bedside gently as she can manage and lifts the covers higher for the girl to get in, and once she is, she turns the girl on her side and tucks her in tight to make sure she doesn't move while she goes to get a glass of water and Advil for the morning. Once she's back she slides in behind the cupcake and wraps her arm around the girl's stomach tight. Her breath hits the back of the girl's neck and makes her laugh.

Carmilla leaves a soft kiss on the back of Laura's neck and they both get some much needed sleep.