My Sharigan

A few weeks later

Alexis's POV

We accidently got sent on a B-Rank mission thinking it was C-Rank. Right now were protecting a client. His name is Tazuna the Bridge Builder. He has a bounty on his head.

I walk next to Logan annoyed as he tries to keep getting farther than me.

"Would you quit it if I wear those glasses?" I ask him annoyed.

Logan smirks. "Yes." He hands me the glasses.

They are dark blue rimmed like the color of my hair.

"Oh my pride." I mutter and I put them on, seeing more clearly.

"HAHA. I win. Now you have to wear these glasses for as long as I say so." Logan says to me with a smirk.

"Hana help me. Please." I say to her.

Hana laughs. "Sorry. You two made a bet. Whoever said what about stopping first had to do whatever the other person says, remember?" Hana asks me.

"You don't look half bad with glasses. Actually they might help your Sharigan once it activates." James-Sensei says to me.

"WHAT? THEY'RE HELPING HER?" Logan yells.

"There are pro's and con's to wearing these glasses. The first con is that I'm gonna get scolded by my family, the first pro is, is that I can see more clearly. The second con is that I feel like I look ridiculous and that the other males from the academy are gonna crowd me more than usual. The second pro is that it could help my Sharigan. The third Con is that it could also backfire and I could catch myself in my own Gen-Jutsu. There are more but those are the basic few." I say to them.

"I'm sorry. Can you speak English please?" James-Sensei asks.

I turn around walk forward ignoring him. "It just goes to show that I'm smarter than a Jonin." I mutter.

"HEY I HEARD THAT."

I laugh and then a barrage of Kunai come at us. I pull out a couple shuriken and they deflect most of them that were coming towards Tazuna. James-Sensei deflects the rest.
Logan and Hana dodge the kunai coming at them while I just deflect them.

The attacks suddenly cease and I look around warily.

A guy with a mask jumps down in front of us. "I took care of your attackers. Ja ne. And Alexis, I hope we meet soon." The guy says and disappears in a vortex.

"Who the hell was that?" I ask.

"We were hoping you knew." James-Sensei says to me.

Life... Death. That guy killed. Those guys lived. I don't get it.

"Never mind that now. I'll think about it later. Let's just get the bridge builder home." I say to him.

James-Sensei nods. "Manji formation around him."

We get into the Manji formation around him as we walk. Logan in the back and me and Hana on the sides and James-Sensei in the front.

"Hey Alexis. Your gonna wear those glasses for a while, so don't lose them." Logan says to me.

I ignore him as I pull out a book and read as we walk.

We make it the land of waves and someone who looks similar to mother greets Tazuna.

"Father." She says and hugs Tazuna.

"Tsunami. This is the team who escourted me here." Tazuna says to her.