"Hi, Mrs. Matthews. Hi, Morgan." Letty smiles at the two, shutting the door behind her.

"Scarlett!" Morgan yells with a wide smile on her face, and the brunette chuckles as she looks at her. She's glad that the little blonde likes her so much.

"Eric, can you stay with Morgan for an hour while I show a house?" His mom asks.

"Sure." He nods as he sits down in the chair nearest the door. "You wanna learn how to be a big girl?" He asks his little sister.

"Yeah." She nods as she runs over to him.

"'Cause big girls know how to take out the garbage so their brothers don't have to." He tells her.

"Really? You'll teach me how to take out the garbage?" She asks him as Letty sits down on the couch.

"Yup."

"What am I, an idiot?" She says, and the teenage girl laughs at Eric.

"No, but your brother might be." Letty smirks when he shoots her a dirty look.

"I want my Halloween costume."

"It's no big deal, Mom. I'll help her pick one out." Eric tells Mrs. Matthews.

"Oh, would you?" His mom asks, seemingly grateful for his offer.

"Yeah. If you could just drop us off at the store, I'll have dad pick us up on his way home from work."

"Is that okay with you?" Mrs. Matthews asks her daughter as she leans down closer to her height.

"I love Eric." Morgan says, and Letty smiles, thinking that his relationship with his little sister is adorable.

"Ready?" He picks her up and sets her on the coffee table, then turns around so that his back is to her. "Hop on, Weez." She then jumps up onto his back as Letty stands up, and he laces his fingers together under her butt to keep her stable as they all start for the front door.

Mrs. Matthews opens it, and Cory and Shawn quickly rush past the four of them. "Can't talk, Mom. Lot of homework. Gotta go." Cory cuts her off when she tries to say hi.

"Yeah, what he said." Shawn says as he runs after Cory.

"Something terrible?" Mrs. Matthews asks as she looks at the three kids with her.

"With those two?" Letty questions.

"Oh, yeah." Eric nods.

"Absolutely." Morgan adds as her brother walks out the front door with Letty following right behind him.

They get to the Halloween store, and the two teenagers walk in just behind Morgan. The little blonde darts toward the princess costumes, and Letty chuckles as she watches her look through all of the dresses enthusiastically.

"Thanks for coming with us." Eric says, and his best friend nods.

"I like hanging out with Morgan. She's a cool kid." She says as she looks up at him. "And I think it's adorable how attached she is to you."

"Yeah, she is pretty cool, isn't she?"

"'Course she is, she's a Matthews." Letty says, and he smiles as he looks down at her.

"Scarlett!" Morgan yells, and they both look over at her. "So many choices! Help me!"

"I'm coming!" The brunette calls before quickly making her away over to the younger girl.

"Yeah." Eric nods. "I think it's adorable how attached she is to you too." He smiles before going to find the two girls in the sea of princess dresses.

After some time searching through the dresses in her size, Letty sends Morgan into the fitting room to try on a Belle dress. She takes a deep breath as Eric walks over to her again, an amused smile on his face.