four

FOUR

"Hey, short stack. What are you doing?" Miller asks as he leans against the locker beside Letty's in their school hallway.

"Wondering why you're such a moron." She says, and he smirks as he looks down at her.

"You think about me often?" He asks, and she rolls her eyes as she pulls her English textbook out of her locker. "Am I wearing clothes in those thoughts?"

"No..." She smiles as she shuts her locker and turns to face him. "But you are duct taped to a poll on the football field."

His eyes darken as all teasing leaves his demeanor. "Repeat that again...and I'll murder you in your sleep." His voice is hushed as he takes a step toward her, and she chuckles.

"Aw, come on, Mills. I thought it was an adorable prank."

"Yeah? Well, you should've seen what I did to them after Dean cut me loose."

"And was that before or after you found a pair of jeans?"

"You think you're funny, Black?" He asks, and she shrugs.

"I'm definitely amused." She nods. "But don't you worry your pretty little head about anything. I mean, nobody here will see the pictures. It's a secret safe with your last school...and all of us."

"Pictures?" He questions, and she laughs as she looks up at him.

"You didn't really think that Dean and Hope wouldn't take pictures?"

"Who's all of us?"

"Who do you think, Winchester?" She shakes her head, enjoying this a little too much. "Come on, you know how we are. Sharing is caring, right?"

He grinds his teeth. "I'm gonna kill all of you."

"That's a lot of graves to dig." She says as she takes a step back. "Might take you a few nights."

"You're all dead." He nods. "I'll get you back."

"Hey, I didn't do anything." She tells him. "Take it up with your brother." She turns around then and walks away from him, leaving their high school.

It doesn't take very long at all after the brunette gets to the Matthews' house that she starts arguing with Eric. She's trying to keep him focused, and he's working to convince her that they need snacks while they do their homework. The only problem with that is that it would be his third snack break, and he clearly doesn't want to get back to work like he's supposed to.

"Eric!" Letty yells at him as he gets up from the table once again.

"Yes?" He smiles as he looks down at her.