Meeting Tord's Dad

(Idk titles anymore.

This wasn't requested by anyone, I had this idea because of a conversation between her0001 and I saying that Tord and Torc's dad is Lucifer himself probably. And then I got this idea to write about Tom meeting him.

Requests are still closed. I have one other request to work on but it's extremely difficult for me to write. I'm literally stumped on it.

Uhh enjoy this crappy shot for now I guess.)

   "Come on, Tom, it's not that bad."
   "Tord, I love you, but you know me! I suck at this whole 'meeting parents' thing."
   "Hey, you made me meet your mom and that was awkward as hell! Payback's a bitch! Plus, my dad isn't as bad as you think he is."
   "If he created you from his sperm, he probably is."
   "Wow, why am I even dating you."
"Cause you love me."

Tord growled softly at his smaller boyfriend, glaring daggers playfully at him. The commie thought it would be a wonderful idea to let Tom meet his father, to which Tom was very reluctant to agree. Tom had never even heard Tord utter something about his dad, so he wasn't too keen on meeting the guy that raised his gun living, low key insane, communist boyfriend.
Eventually, Tom had to agree. Tord was content when he finally muttered a 'fine' to the offer. The next day, Tord got Tom up at noon and got him in his car, driving off to his father's house.

When they got there, Tord got out with Tom and led the Brit up to the doorway, grabbing Tom's hand on the way. Tom gripped the taller male's hand in his, slightly nervous. Tord seemed to sense this and told Tom that he had nothing to worry about; that everything would be fine. The blue clad Brit decided to believe him for now as Tord knocked on the door.
Eventually someone answered. The male who came to the door was taller than Tord by at least a foot, if not more, tanned, and had caramel brown hair like Tord's that spiked up as two horns, identical to the norski's. Strangely, even though he was the father of a now twenty five year old male, he didn't look a day over thirty. His silver eyes seemed to flash an emotion that Tom couldn't make out before he grinned, showing that he had fangs like his son.
"Tord! It's been a while, come in!" The male, Tom assumed it was Tord's father, chirped, his voice bellowing out like Tord's army commanding voice, just more strong. Tord grinned and nodded, leading Tom inside as his father opened the door for the two. Tom looked at his boyfriend, then to his father, who seemed to notice the black eyed male.

"Who's this?" He asked, confusion spiking his voice. Tord kept grinning, not nervous at all.
"Dad, this is my boyfriend, Thomas Spaventa. Tom, meet my dad, Lucifer Audet." Tord chimed and Tom's eyes flashed white for a moment in alarm.
"Wait... Lucifer?" He asked. Lucifer grinned again.
"Yep."
"Are you... named after he devil?" Tom asked softly. Tord and Lucifer looked at each other for a moment before both laughing. Tom was confused even more by this. "What?!"
"Thomas, babe, he's not named after the devil. He is the devil. In a human form." Tord said with a chuckle. Tom's eyes went white again and stayed that way. Well, that made a lot of sense. Tord being the anti-Christ. That explained his hair naturally spiking up to create horns, why he had fangs, why he had eyes that could change colors, and why he was so sadistic. Tord chuckled again, snapping Tom out of his thoughts as he shook his head to make his eyes go back to being black. Lucifer was watching the two, biting back a smile.

   "Are you ok, Thomas?" Lucifer asked, looking down at other. Tom nodded a bit.
   "Call me Tom." He shyly stuck his hand out. He had to admit that he was shaking, probably because he was meeting the devil. The Jehovahs's Witness was terrified. Lucifer grinned again and shook his hand, his grip strong. Tom squeaked as his arm was almost ripped off by the shake and Tord huffed a bit at him.
   "Dad, can you not kill him?" Tord asked. Lucifer hummed.
   "Are you thinking about marrying him?" He suddenly asked. Tom's eyes flashed white again in alarm.
   "Yeah, I am. So please don't kill your future son-in-law." Tord squeezed Tom's hand in his as the Brit went red in embarrassment. Lucifer nodded with another laugh.
   "Well, you two should stay for a bit, let me get to know your new boyfriend." Lucifer put his hands on his hips. "It's a pleasure to have you two here." He said as he walked off into the kitchen. Tom coughed and Tord looked at him

  "What? Don't like my dad?"
  "No no I'm just... shocked."
  "At least we didn't have to go back down to hell to see him again." Tord shrugged and kissed Tom's cheek. "Don't worry too much, love, nothing bad's gonna happen, I swear. He's a nice guy despite being Satan himself." Tord grinned again and Tom couldn't help but notice how devilish his boyfriend's grin had always been.

(Ehh sorry that it was so bad— I wanted to rest this headcannon out—)