Angst Shot

(Hope y'all are ready for feels and a punch in the heart, because I'm apparently good at writing this stuff. This is based off of the print above. Good luck my friends, and I promise to make it up to you after this~)

    Tord glared down at his phone, his blood boiling in his veins. Never had Tom and Tord gotten in a fight this serious since they got together. They were yelling at eachother over the phone. Tord's mind was so full of insults that he didn't even remember exactly why the two were fighting in the first place. All he knew was that he was probably gonna throw something in rage once Tom was home.
   His fingers quickly tapped in a message on their own and sent it to Tom, scaring the shit out of Tord that he would even say that, even when he was this mad.

Tom: you know what? Fuck you
   Tord: fuck you too. I hate you
   Tom: like that scares me anymore
   Tord: well, maybe I truely do now. I'm done with you and your shit. I don't love you.

   Tord stared down at his phone, still scaring the piss out of him that he would even dare type such a thing to his boyfriend. The ellipse message popped up on Tom's side and then faded.
Tord: Tom?
Tord: Tom, I didn't mean it
Tord: Tom I'm sorry
Tord: Tom? Pick up please

   Tord gulped and tried calling the phone, only to instantly get sent to the voice mail. He pulled the phone away from his ear and threw it across the room, his heart pounding. Why did he say that? Why would Tom ignore him? It was very unlikely of the Brit to do such a thing, he would almost always spew back something. The norski just grabbed his phone again, checking for messages, and ran back to his room, shaking. Oh, how he hoped Edd and Matt wouldn't find out. They would kill him.

    "Tord. Tord wake up." The norski groaned and rolled over in his bed, only to be shaken again, harder this time.
   "Tord, get your ass up. This is serious." Edd's voice called him out of his sleep and Tord sat up.
   "What is it? It's, like, one in the morning." Tord looked at Edd, confused as to why his face was nervous and anxious. 
   "It's.... it's Tom. The hospital just called and.... he crashed his car pretty badly into a tree..... they said that he may not make it." Edd was clearly holding back tears as Tord bolted out of his bed, grabbed his hoodie, and ran towards his bedroom door.
   "Come on! Let's go!"

    It's my fault.... it's my fault.... you did this to him, you stupid communist.... Tord paced back and forth in the middle of the white hallway. Edd and Matt had fallen alseep on eachother while waiting for any news on Tom's condition, but Tord couldn't sleep. He knew the truth; he didn't lie to himself. The doctor only told them that Tom was found with a very high alochol content in his blood and had, apparently, hit the tree so hard, his body had half way flown through the window.

   Tord continued to pace back and forth nervously, blaming himself, when he heard the doctor cough gently, causing Tord's head to snap up. He ran over to the man, tears in his eyes.
   "Please! Please tell me he's ok!" Tord pleaded, trying to be loud as to wake Edd and Matt up. The doctor paused for a moment as Tord backed up, his heart pounding in his chest. Tord tried to mutter something out before he received the news. And it smacked him hard.

    After that, Tord went back to pacing, tears slipping freely from his eyes. The final words he ever told his lover repeated in his mind as he sat down next to Matt and Edd. I don't love you..... I don't love you... I don't-
   "Tord? Why are you crying?" Edd woke up, groggily rubbing one of his eyes. Tord looked over to Edd, more tears falling out his eyes.
   "Tom.... Tom's dead..." and it's all my fault....