OTP Questions 4

Oh, hey, look, another one.

I'm bored and I want to write something before my mom drags me out to Walmart at fucking three am because she forgot to get my dad a present for Christmas.

Anywayyyys
Sorry about the image being blurry. I'm gonna restate the questions anyways.

OH AND BONUS THING! If you leave OTP questions (as many as you want, but please keep them in one comment) in the comments, next time I do this type of chapter, I will answer those questions.

I found one other list that has a few questions similar to the last one's, but some different. So tell me if you want to see them next time, too.

Ready? Alright let's go.

1. Who spends almost all their money on the other?
Pfft defiantly Tord. He spoils Tom too much, especially since he has a lot to spend because he runs a fucking army and gets bank. I apologize, I will never speak like that again, I swear. At least is don't say 'he makes it rain'. Oh fuck I just said it.

2. Who sleeps in the other's lap?
Tom sleeps in Tord's lap when there is no pillow or something soft nearby. Tord doesn't mind it and thinks is adorable.

3. Who walks around the house half naked and who yells at them to put on some clothes?
Tord has no shame, so he walks around with either his shirt and hoodie off to show off his army man muscles or without pants and boxers, if he's lazy. Tom screams at him to put some fucking clothes on and stop flashing his dick at the house since he does this when they're married and don't live with Edd and Matt.

4. Which one tells the other not to stay up all night and which one stays up all night anyways?
This is a mixture of the two. Sometimes, Tord will tell Tom to come to bed and Tom will tell him the same the next night. Neither of hem go to bed early, though, and, at some point in their relationship, they can't sleep without the other right next to them.

5. Which one tries to make food for the other but burns it all by accident and which one tells them that it's okay and makes them both cookies?
Tord tries to make dinner or something and almost burns the house down. Tom would scold him until Tord gives him puppy eyes and he instantly tries to make Tord feel better and make cookies. That's how it would go down.

6. Which one reads OTP prompts and says 'Oh, that's us!' And which one goes 'eh, not really'?
Tord's the one who said 'oh, thats totally us' while Tom denies it.

7. Which one constantly wears the other's clothes?
As said, they always swap hoodies and sometimes shirts if they're really tired.

8. Which one spends all day running errands and which one says 'you remembered (thing), right?'
Tom's running around the Red Army base, busting his ass to make sure his husband is on track while Tord just points out things he forgets. Tom hates that side of Tord with a burning passion.

9. Which one drives the car and which one gives them directions?
Tord almost always drives, but Tom tries to give him directions and the two end up screaming at each other about right directions for a few minutes before getting lost. Them Tord let's Tom drive.

10. Which one does the posing while the other draws?
Tord draws sometimes, so I guess he draws and Tom poses? This question fits EddMatt perfectly, tbh.

11. If they were about to rob a museum, which one does backflips through lasers and which one is strolling behind with a bag of chips?
Ohhh I got so many flashbacks to the Monster Apartments AU. But Tord would be doing the backflips and trying to be cool and badass, while Tom's watching him and eating chips.

12. Which one of your OTP overdoes it on the alcohol and which one makes the other stop drinking?
Oh this is SUCH an easy question. Tom overdoes it and Tord tries to get him to stop. Emphasis on 'tries'.

13. Which one likes the surprise the other with a lot of small, random gifts?
Tord. Like I said, he spoils Tom without a care in the world.

14. Which one keeps accidentally using the other's last name instead of their own?
Tom doesn't want to admit it ever, but this is defiantly him. He keeps saying his name is Thomas Audet instead of his real name of Thomas Spaventa.

15. Which one screams about the spider and which one brings the spider outside?
Tord has arachnophobia so he screams. Tom rarely brings the spider outside, he would rather crush it or, if he's mad at his boyfriend, suck the spider up into a vacuum cleaner, points the nozzle at Tord, and fucking blows it out at him. Which usually gives Tord a small heart attack.

16. Which one gives the other their jacket?
Tord does if Tom's really cold, since he can withstand being without it.

17. Who keeps getting threatened by the other's overprotective older sibling?
Neither have older siblings, but Tim scares Tord sometimes to make sure he's in line. Torc's too nice to yell at Tom.

18. Who's the first one to admit they have feelings for the other?
To be honest, I haven't ever planned out how they exactly confess and end up together in my timeline, despite being in this fandom for... almost a year now? But I have a huge feeling it's Tord.

19. How good would your OTP be at parenting?
Well, I mean, they do end up having kids, you guys know that. But one kid becomes the ruler of the world and is probably mentally screwed up and the other would kill herself if she was ever disloyal to her brother or her girlfriend... and they basically had to raise themselves after being 15 because their parents were dead so... you decided that.

20. Which one types with perfect grammar and which one types using numbers as letters?
Tord: Thomas, can you come over in an hour? I'm feeling a bit down and I just wanna cuddle you right now.
Tom: sure m8
Tord: ... Tom wtf

21. Who gets attacked by a bully and who protects them?
I kind of explored this in one of the shots, I think. Tom gets bullied and Tord protects him.

22. Who makes the bad puns and who makes a pained smile every time the other makes a pun?
Damn, another one perfect for EddMatt. Welp. I guess Tord picks up on Edd's horrible puns and Tom wants to shoot him with his own gun.

23. Who comes home from work to see that the other one bought a puppy?
Neither, actually. Tom and Tord both know they're way too busy for a pet so they never get one or talk about getting one.

24. Which one gives the other a piggyback ride when they're tired?
Tord does this for Tom. If Tord was tired and Tom tried to give him a piggyback ride, he would probably collapse because of Tord's weight and Tom's a human noodle with no muscle.

25. Which one competes in some sort of activity and which one does the overzealous cheering?
This switches between them. Tord is competitive in arm wrestling his soldiers and sometimes boxing them f they really want to try to knock their leader down, in which Tom cheers to Tord. Just don't get Tom drunk when he does that, because he did that once and started to fucking strip tease Tord in the cROWD. Tom is competitive in playing guitar and singing/rapping, in which Tord cheers him on and curses loudly.

26. Who takes a selfie when the other one falls asleep on their shoulder?
Defiantly Tord when Tom falls asleep on him. He sends it to Edd or Matt to brag. Edd ignores them and Matt decides to be competitive and tries to brag back about his own boyfriend. Tord once experimented and did the same with Todd, who's competitive like Matt but WAY more aggressive and tries to three-up Tord instead of one-up him.

27. Which one would give the other a makeover if asked?
Neither, they don't touch that stuff-

28. Which one owns a pet the other is absolutely terrified of?
Well, like I said, they don't own any pets. But, Tord did have a snake back in middle school that he scared Tom with and lied about it being poisonous to scare Tom more.

29. Which one holds the umbrella over both of them when it rains?
Tord, because he's slightly taller. He doesn't mind it.

30. If your OTP went on vacation, where would they and go and what would they do? Who would take the pictures?
Tord would bring them back to his hometown Oslo, Norway and just show Tom around. Tom takes the pictures.