Torn x Toe

(Requested by @nightvellathetwitche.

The picture above doesn't belong to me, but it's what Torn and Tordy look like. Torn is the one with the earring that says 'A' and Tordy is the one with 'B'.

Sorry if this is bad, this is my first time writing these two.

Note from the future: this is now chapter 69. Heheheh.)

    Torn leaned back in his metal chair, scrolling on his phone silently. It was in the middle of summer, meaning he couldn't wear a dark red jacket that he usually wore, or he would probably die thanks to the heat. He had to settle with a normal t-shirt, which was tight around his chest. He needed to stop working out so much, he swore. His 'brother' sat across from him, sipping on an expresso coffee he got from the shop they were outside of. I say brother in quotation marks because they weren't really brothers. Rather, just clones of the same person. But, they acted like brothers, so that's what they called eachother.
"Damn it...." Torn cursed under his breath and shoved his phone into his jeans pocket. Tordy looked at him, confusion in his eyes.
"What?"
"My phone died."
"I told you to charge it up before we left the apartment. But nooo." Tordy mocked. Torn growled a bit as Tordy stared to giggle. "I'm kidding, calm down."
    "Yeah, whatever." Torn huffed and crossed his arms. He leaned back in his seat again and closed his crimson eyes. Tordy hummed a bit and looked around the area.
   "What are you doing?" Torn asked, opening one his eyes. He saw Tordy staring in a single direction, his eyes kind of wide. "Are you checking someone out?" He asked with another chuckle. Tordy didn't look at him.
    "Look over there." He just said, pointing across the street. Torn followed his finger, confused as he saw two guys talking to eachother. They looked pretty similar, actually. Both having spiked brown hair and strange black eyes. One of them seemed to be trying to hide in his light shirt, which wasn't working out for him. The other was laughing a bit as he talked.
"What?" Torn looked at Tordy, confused. Tordy finally looked back at him with a puffed out cheek.
"I guess I got the brains of the cloning process."
"Hey!"
"Shush. You seriously don't think they look familiar?"
".... no?"
"You're an idiot." Tordy sighed. "Those two are Tom's clones."
"Who's Tom?" Tordy looked at him with a very confused face.
"Dude, seriously? Do you remember anything about the day or two we spent in our original's lab? Tord? Tom's his boyfriend, idiot." Tordy explained. "Tord brought up that he cloned Tom twice, like us. With a split persoanilty of the orginal, almost."
"Do you remember their names?"
"No, but we can go talk to them. You ask that, I'm not a good talker."
"Alright." Torn stood up and grinned, stratching his arms up for a second before walking across the street, grabbing his 'brother' with him.

   Toe was just nodding a bit as his other copy, Tommy, continued to talk. He rubbed his arm nervously, not really paying attention to him. He looked over to the other side of the street and saw two guys walking over to them. He looked away from them nervously, recognizing them instantly. Tommy stopped talking and watched them walk up, confused.
    "Uh... hello?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips as the two other clones walked up to them.
   "Hello there you two." One of them said with a sly grin. He was wearing a dark red t-shirt, so he stood out against the other.
   "... hi." The other spoke up.
   "What do you two need?" Tommy asked again. Toe stayed quiet, almost trying to hide behind him. Undortunatly for him, the one in dark red noticed him.
   "Well, actually, we were wondering if you know a certain Tom or Tord. And hello there, cutie." He purred. Toe squeaked and froze in place.
   "Yeah, we do. We're clones of someone named Tom. Why?"
   "We're clones of his boyfriend, Tord." Tordy spoke up. Tommy nodded a bit and looked at Torn, who was just checking Toe out. He slowly moved away from his other version, leaving Torn and Toe alone, but watching them closely.

Torn was spewing pick up lines left and right, calling Tore adorable and cute over and over again. Meanwhile, the poor Tom clone was trying to hide his blushing face into his shirt again. He was used to wearing a turtle neck sweater, which he could hide in, but a normal shirt didn't work like that. Eventually, Tordy decided to step in and stop Torn before things got worse.
"Torn, stop. Let's just go back to the apartment." Tordy said with a sigh. Torn huffed and crossed his arms.
"What? I don't don't to leave this cutie pie hanging." He said with a grin. Toe squeaked again. "I don't even think I got your name. What is it?" Torn asked.
"Toe..." the Tom clone squeaked. Torn nodded and grinned.
"I'm Torn. Nice to meet ya. And alright, let's go." Torn shrugged and turned to leave with Tordy. Tommy looked at his friend.
"You ok there? You're as red as that guy's shirt." All he got in response was another squeak.

(Idk if I'll do a part two to this?)