TamTori Highschool

(Requested by @sparkel561

Will probably contain harsh language, like everything I write.)

Tamara and Tori were completely different. Tori was an extremely popular girl and everyone seemed to love her or praise the ground she walked upon. Tamara was the opposite. She stayed at the back of class, got bad grades, and was the silent kid that could roast someone over an open fire if messed with.
Yet, somehow, the two were extremely close. Hell, they were even dating. No one truely paid attention to Tamara, but she didn't really care. Tori may have seemed like a bitchy queen bee on the outside, but she knew better.

It wasn't a surprise to anyone that Tamara was being bullied. She got picked on at school by people saying rude things to her, just for dating another girl. Though, it never got violent. Sure, some venom was spewed here and there, but it never got to punches or slaps. Until one day, that is.

    It was a sunny afternoon and the afterschool bell had just rung. Tamara was leaning against one of the walls of the school, watching the many high schoolers flood the front doors and run to their homes or just walk besides their friends. She was waiting for her girlfriend to show up so they could walk home together, like any other day. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the brick wall, relaxing and enjoying the shaded area. All was calm and fine, until she heard footsteps approach her. She popped open one black eye and narrowed it, glaring at the three boys who were standing next to her, smirking.
    "Hello there, Jason. You brought your little faggot friends to come pick on me again?"
   "Hello, freak." Jason, the leader, sneered. "And yeah, I guess. But we're going to be more than just picking on you." Jason grinned widely and, before Tamara could react, threw a punch at her, making a cracking sound as his fist hit her jaw. Tamara doubled backwards, dropping her backpack and rubbing her cheek. She growled and tried to throw a punch back, but got another punch, this time in the stomach, by one of Jason's friends.

   After a few minutes of the three boys ganging up on Tamara, a voice rang out across the courtyard.
  "HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN!" A female sounding voice with a strong Norwegian accent spoke up, and before he knew it, Jason was pinned to the wall and was kneed in the junk. He let out a squeak and he was dropped, his friends dragging him away with terrified faces. Tori glared at them as they ran away before quickly turning on her heel to Tamara, who was spitting out blood.

   "Oh jeez, what did they do to you..?" Tori asked and plopped down next to Tamara, who spat another wad of blood  out.
   "They just punched me 'n shit. Don't worry about it." Tamara chuckled softly and groaned, rubbing her stomach where she was kicked multiple times. She knew it had to be purple by then. Tori hugged her tightly suddenly, causing Tamara to stiffen up before sinking into the hug.

   "Next time, tell me when anyone is messing with you before it turns violent. Ok?" Tori asked her girlfriend, kissing the top of her head. Tamara smiled softly.
  "Yeah. Ok. I will."
  "Come on, let's get you home to patch you up."