SCP AU

(Requested by MariTheBean. The AU is my own, by the way. If you want to learn more about it, please check out my Eddscannons book.)

   Tom rolled his eyes and sighed as he followed Edd and Matt down the long, metal hallways.
   "Are you ok back there?" Edd asked, looking behind him. Tom shrugged. "What's wrong?"
"I'm about sick and tired of these damn tests, that's what. I've almost died about ten fucking times and have been injected with countless serums. I fucking hate this."
"Well, maybe you shouldn't have killed someone."
"SHUR YOUR FUCKING MOUTH MATT."
"Jeezums, calm your tits." Matt rolled his eyes. Edd looked forwards again as Tom went silent, messing with the ID card in his pocket that stated his number and full name, as well as saying he was a Class-D employee.

"We're here."
"Fuckin' finally." Tom rolled his eyes and went to open the door before Edd paced a hand on his shoulder.
"Just... be careful. This SCP is supposed to be pretty dangerous to humans. None have made it out of there alive." Edd warned his friend, who nodded.
"Alright. I'll see you when they decide I'm done." Tom waved goodbye to his two friends and walked in as they stood guard against the door.

"Are you 1132344?" Asked a woman sitting in front of a panel full of buttons. Tom just nodded. She pointed to the door. "Good luck, you're gonna need it."
"Excuse me, but can this.. thing.. talk?"
"Human? Yes. It can talk just like you." She replied nonchalantly and Tom nodded before entering the enclosement.

The Brit swallowed his fears and looked to the bright red shape sitting in the corner. He coughed slightly to let the creature know he was there. In a matter of seconds, the creature stood across from him, staring directly into his eyes with a hostile glare. Tom glared back, surprisingly, and got a good look at the SCP.

The creature was about a foot taller than his small stature, with goat-like legs, a long, red demon tail, large red claws on his hands, goat horns on the sides of his head, and large fangs at the bottoms of his snout-like jaws. The creature's eyes glowed bright yellow as it smirked down at him. Tom stood strong.
"Hello there. You must be SCP-10666, an I correct?"
"Why, yes." The creature responded. Tom noted that it's voice sounded male and, strangely, had a strong norwiegina accent. "But please, call me by my real name."
"And what it that?"
"Tord."

"Well, Tord, my name is Thomas. But call me Tom." Tord suddenly looked at the cameras watching the two interact and narrowed his eyes before flipping it off. Tom chuckled.
"I hate those fucking people..." Tord muttered.
"Well, I see we have something in common." Tom chuckled and sat on the ground, actually feeling comfortable. Tord smiled softly and sat down across from him.
"I guess I won't kill you... like the others. You're nice."
"Thanks. You're kind of nice, too. I don't see why you're called the devil."
"Because of how I look and act, Thomas." Tord replied and Tom nodded.
"Well, if you don't mind, I was sent here to ask you a few questions."
"Ask away, my dear friend." Tord waved his claw in the air. Tom smiled and pulled out the clipboard he had gained that morning to write down the answers.

"And that's it!" Tom checked off the final box on his checklist before standing up. Tord followed him.
"Aww... have to leave so soon?"
"Afraid so."
"Well... will we see eachother again, Thomas?"
"Maybe." Tom shrugged and walked towards the exit door.
"Alright! Don't leave me behind." Tord grinned a fanged smile as Tom smiled back and left the enclosure.

Maybe, if he could get assigned to that SCP, he would actually start to like his job.

(Hope that was ok! If you wish, I could write another part or two on this AU)