Camp Camp AU

(Requested by @imsochuckycheesy when I asked you guys what you would like to see as the 100th chapter special. But, since I love the series, I had to do this.
I'm kind of combining two ships?
Tord is Neil and Tom is Max. Matt is Nikki, but I may change that in the future.
Because I love that ship.
They're about 17 in this AU. Tord is a year older.

I'm going off of a lot of people's headcannon timeline? Where David ends up adopting Max. I see David as Edd, so yeah. No ship with him because I love the three main ships with him in it, including with Gwen, Jasper, and Daniel.

Slight spoilers for the ending of season 2? I only reference something.)

   Tom huffed to himself. Another summer was about to be wasted at the stupid summer camp that his adoptive father owned just because he was the counselor's kid. All because of the old counselor being thrown in jail for all the shit he did. Now that he was in high school, though, he could seriously do some damage this year. But, to be honest, he would probably just spend his time tormenting the new campers and cursing. He didn't want to piss his dad, Edd, off too much.
He got up from his seat once he saw a bus pull up. He smiled softly, hoping that his friends would be on that bus. He watched the campers, new and old, file out, but no sight of his friends. Tom sat back down and sighed, looking down at the dirt. He didn't notice another bus pull up after that and two high schools hop out into the dirt.

"FINALLY!" Tom looked up at the familiar voice, seeing his friends, Matt and Tord, exiting the bus. Matt fell into a bush and rolled around as Tord rolled his eyes.
"Matt, chill."
"You don't understand, I missed this place!" Matt said and popped his head out of the bush, his ginger hair sticking out against the green bush. Tom stood up and walked over to them with a smile on his face.
"Tord! Matt!" He walked over to them. The two smiled.
"Hey, there's Tom!" Matt got up. "Have you been suspended from school yet?"
"Nah. I did once but Edd threatened to sue." He laughed. Tord joined in. "How was your school experience?"
"Fucking horrible!" Tord cursed, which was rare of the nerd to do. "It sucks."
"I agree. But I got an outdoor classroom." Matt smiled and walked over to the main hall as Edd called over the loud speaker, telling all campers to meet in there. Tom and Tord matched paces as they followed Matt into the food hall. Tord smiled at Tom as they walked in.
"Well, at least this summer can't be to bad, right?"
"Yeah. True." Tom nodded and followed after.

(I didn't know what to do ok :p
I can make a second part if you want.)