RD #5

(I was watching a certain animation meme and I thought of this.)

Tord leaned back on the couch, looking at the tv, which was playing a movie. He didn't exactly know what was going on, but there was nothing else good on at that moment. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, with the intent of falling asleep, but he felt a sudden presence above him that didn't make him drift off.
He opened his eyes half lidded and looked up to see his boyfriend.
"What is it?" Tord asked, looking into his black eyes. Tom stopped leaning over him as Tord as up and the Brit walked around the couch to stand in front of him. "Well?"
"Nothing, Baka." Tom stated. Tord just looked at him confused.
"What are you, an anime girl now? I don't even know what that means."
"You don't need to know what it means, Baka." Tom stated and sat next to him, cuddling up against the norski. Tord continued to give him a confused look.
"I feel like I should know what that means..."

(Timeskip)

A few hours later, Tord was scrolling on his phone. Tom had gone up to his room to play his guitar. The norski paused for a moment and pulled up a new tab on his phone, remembering what Tom had called him. He quickly typed the word 'baka' in the search engine and waited for a moment for the results to pop up. He looked up the meaning and his eye twitched.
"TOM, YOU ASSHOLE!"

(If you don't know what Tord was mad, 'baka' is the Japanese word for 'idiot'. So Tord was getting teased.)